1

Kayden's POV:

        My name is Kayden and this has been the worst day of my life. To be honest, I say that every day. But it's true, I'm a screw up. I'm terrible in school, I have a criminal record, my best friend does shit and doesn't realize how dangerous stuff can be. His name is Crash, and it fits perfectly to his personality. I've never met someone so selfish and so uncaring about other people.

        Now you are probably thinking, why is this guy friends with him? I guess it's because I've known him all my life, and when you have literally known someone for seventeen years, they know absolutely everything about you. He wasn't like this before, it all started in highschool, freshman year when we were in English and our teacher began talking about how you need to live your life to the fullest, and be who you want to be, and put yourself out there. Now that teacher was talking about highschool, and how you should socialize and go to school events- not risking your life every time you get the chance. 

        That is how Crash took it. So ever since the first day of ninth grade, he has been a reckless person, and most people are intimdated by that- meaning not many people like us. Well they do- at least I think. I'm too shy to ask anyway. 

        Now you're also probably thinking- wow what a shitty story, it's the same as always- a story about a fucked up kid living a stupid life and in the end something good happens. Well not exactly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Dude, what if like, I just let this cigarette fall on the ground without putting it out, and what if it started a fire?" Crash's eyes were big, and his mind started turning.

        "Crash-no- that is like really fucked up- even for you dude," I rolled my eyes and enhaled the smoke. 

        "Yeah well fuck it," he threw his cigarette at the tree we were sitting near at the park. I immedately stood up and stomped on it. Crash glared at me, "Kayde what the fuck was that for? I'm just trying to have a good time. Why are you such a pussy man?"

        "Crash, you're so reckless... Why do you have to do this? You make no fucking sense," I shook my head at him and closed my eyes tilting my head up.

        Crash mumbled back a few seconds later, "You make no fucking sense."

        "Do you think Baylynne would like hanging out with me?" I asked ignoring his question.

        He squinted at me. "Bay? Dude she's like way out of your league. If you want action you've gotta go for the sluts-the friends of Baylynne. Like Addie and Natalia. That's where you get the action," He smirked.

        "How would you know?" I mumbled. Crash did get more girls than I did. They seem to be attracted to the typical bad guys, all reckless and shit. 

        "I've fucked them both," he laughed looking at the tree in front of us.

        "No way dude," I laughed with him. Yes I am one of those typical fucking boys that does want girls to fuck with and thats the harsh truth that some people don't understand. It's dark, but it's what goes through every guys head.

        Needless to say it is different with Baylynne. Yes I'd love to have sex with her-that sounds bad- but it's different with her. I like her a lot, it's not the same with all the other girls. It's different-something Crash hasn't felt yet.

        "Lets dip," he yelled a big "Wooo!" and took the cigarette out of my hand and threw it near the tree again. Again I stood up and stepped on it before it could go anywhere. 

        "Fuck Kayden, I want to see what happens, let me have some fun," he yelled.

        "You're fucking messed up dude," I just shouted back at him smiling. I unlocked the car and Crash jumped in to the passanger seat. I started the engine and looked at the clock in the car. 10:37pm.

        "It's early," Crash said looking at the clock too. "Let's go fuck up things."

        We ended up at this girls place. I don't remember who exactly, she was again one of Baylynne's friends. 

        "Dude what's this chicks name?" Crash asks.

        "I don't know. I think it was a country... like China or Siberia or something," I reply shutting the door to my beat up red toyota. 

        "Sick," Crash retorts, strutting up to the door. There are a few girls huddled in front of the door, and Crash walks up to them. "Hello ladies," He smirks at them and they ignore him looking down and trying not to smile. Crash nods his head at me and walks into the party. A typical teenage highschool stupid party. But I knew Baylynne was going to be here, so I didn't care.

Crash's POV:

        "Yeah you could say I'm pretty reckless. Do you like that?," I smile at the girl sitting on the left side of me. My arm was around her. Also my arm was around the girl on the right of me too-my hand on her boob. I had forgotten one of the girls names-actually both... one of them was named Janie or something, I don't know which one though. 

        "That's super hot," the one on the right says her eyes goggily.

        "Alright, parties over. Now get out of my fucking house and stop seducing my friends. We don't need them pregnant," A girl with dark hair, shoulder length, and brown eyes yells at me. Her eyebrows are really nice. Is it weird I notice shit like that?

        "Well thanks- you seem like a really nice person," I say sarcastically. The girls on my sides giggled. I take my arms away from them and stand up in front of this girl. Although she was about 5'4, and I was 6'1, I couldn't help but feel intimidated about the way she stood in front of me. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she glared at me. It was kinda hot. "What's your name...I heard it's a country. Sick."

        "It's India, now get out of my house," she said to me. 

        I put my hands up defensively, "Woah, my ride is still here. Can't leave without him. So I guess I'll just have to wait." I plop down on the couch-the girls had left. She rolled her eyes at me, which was kinda cute.

        "Fine but as soon as he comes down you better get the fuck out of my house," she pointed a finger at me.

        "Okay mom," I teased and put on a pouty face.

        "God, where's Bay?" she groaned and went out of the room, looking for her friend. 

        "I'm here I'm here I'm here," the soft voice of Baylynne walked down the stairs-but it wasn't just her-Kayden was with her and I grinned at him and he just glared at me.

        "Well, well, well," I said standing up walking towards them, "What have you guys been doing?"

        Baylynne looked  down. "Just talking Crash, shut up," Kayde half-shouted.

        Bay was a sweet little virgin, almost eighteen. She was very delicate-like I would never be able to have feelings for her because she is just too much of a perfect person-not the kind for me. I'm not saying she's not hot-she is- but just not the type for me. Her dirty brown hair went down to her ribs, and she had deep green eyes, and red lips.  

        "Alright, so you found your friend," India looked at me and smirked. "Goodbye," waving one hand at me. 

        They walk us to the door. Kayden sulked out and before I left, I turned to India, "I know you hate me, but inside you fucking wish you were dating me. And maybe one day you will be," I said winking at her.

        "Gross," she replied and pushed me out of her house. Although after I did see a hint of a smile.