Chapter 36: The Characters... (∙_∙)

Gino’s POV

<xhai: miss niyo ba yan??? Binigyan ko na lng ulit ng POV para Masaya!!!>

Once there was a PRINCE who was searching for a GIRL that saved him long time ago.

The only remembrance of the girl was a half pendant of a heart necklace that maybe fell when she tried to help the prince.

Even though its long time ago, the prince always reminisce the girl.

One day, as the king ordered the kingdom to prepare for the coming of the Royal family of the other land; the prince went to the forest.

As he walks by, he bumped to a person that is wearing a black coat.

The prince was surprise, because he learned that all people who were wearing black coat are witches and wizards that will harm or even kill you.

So he back off to the person.

As he travels back the path to the kingdom, he again bumped to a person but this time, the prince sit upon the ground.

As he raised his head, he saw a beautiful PRINCESS.

The princess offer her hand to help the prince, but as he put his hand on the ground for balance.

He felt a sharp thing beneath his palm so he put away his hand, and saw a memorable thing.

The pendant that the girl fell when she tried to helped him.

In the midst of thinking, he suddenly grabbed the princess’ hand and hugged her.

While saying, “I finally found you!!! Thank you! Thank you!”

***On the other hand…***

“Why do I keep running???”

In the cave in the forest

The person in the black coat sitting in the darkness, fire is only the source of light.

As the person pulls the hood, the hair strands began to show.

Beneath the black coat, a mysterious girl is hiding.

The girl with fragile eyes and scared voice.

That is alone in the dark forest

Waiting for someone to find her.

Reminiscing the boy he helped a long time ago.

*** to be continued***

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

<xhai’s note>

Sorry pos a SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!! Tagal na UD!!! Nag-sabay sabay po kc ang activity sa school!!! :( nakakaasar nga ehhhhh… tapos tanda niyo pa ung isang linggong walang pasok!!! Asar un!!! Epic!!! Wala namang baha sa amin at tirik na tirik ang araw!!!WALANG PASOK!!! ARGGGHHHH!!! Naputol pa ung pag-kuha ng exams namin!!! Tapos pag-pasok namen kulang na lng dun na kmi patirahin sa skul sa dami ng paghahabol na ginagawa!!! Pag-pasok ko sa wed. may exam nanaman!!! Hai!!! Buhay!!! Kayo ba ok lng kau na ganto kahaba ang AN???

Thanks po sa paghihintay…

Open ako for all kinds of comments…

Salamat po sa in yo!!! :)

Sana po nagustuhan nio ang UD na ito…

Pls. Support

<vote, comment and be a fan>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        <<<<<blue_snowflakes>>>>>