Chap.1

I waited for william after school he was 20 minutes late. what took you so long? I asked. I was talking to my girlfriend chloe. what did she ask you. she asked if I could hang with her after school I said I cant cause I promised that I would hang out with you. Good we are going to play minecraft instead of watching a movie is that ok. yeah ill meet you at 7:15pm k bye brooke. yeah see you there william.

♥----------4 hours later-------------♥

hey I said as william walked through my door. hey wheres the minecraft disc. its already in the x-box just don't use my controller its the blue one use my sisters. whoa your sisters x-box controller is surprisingly clean and she is so sloppy. well when it comes to the x-box she keeps everything clean. well  thats nice at least she keeps that clean. (Just then a chime sounded from both phones) oh-no there's going to be a tornado warning from 9:00-3:00am I guess you have to sleep here at my house you can sleep in my sisters bed shes at her boyfriends tonight. How did she get a boyfriend. I really don't know well lets get to bed. Hey but isnt the basement your room with a bathroom, bedroom, living room and small kitchen. Oh shit I totally forgot about that. um do you move a lot . no why wilkiam asked confused. Because my couch is to small for you to sleep on so you have to sleep in my bed with me.please tell me you sleep in your shirt and pants.nope popping the p. k come to bed whenever.K goodnight I started to take off my shirt when william walked in. whoa I am terribly sorry that I walked in I didnt know that you were gonna change.

Its ok im in a sports bra and remember girls wear these when they are running so im ok with it just whatever you do wear a pair of shorts to bed. I don't have a pair. well my dad does ill go get you a pair from the pile. ok thx brooke.

--------------9 hours later-------------

willaiam-

      I woke up and it was arounf 11:00 so I started to get up when I felt a weight on my chest I looked down to see brooke lying on my chest it actually made me feel quite comfortable. brooke started to wake up so I just stared at her for awhile she looked so peaceful there on my chest. suddenly her eyes fluttered open and she groaned. my head hurts wait what are you doing here william. remember the tornado warning you let me sleep here. oh yeah well you better leave chloe gonna be here in an hour to pick me up to go to the mall. oh okay ill leave right after you kiss me. wilkiam I will nit kiss you one chloe is your girlfriend and my bestfriend. two were friends so no I will not kiss you. okay then I wont leave. uhh your so stuburrnnokay one kiss thats all okay. got it. then brooke kissed william before then william pressed his lips back onto her with his tongue asking for entrance she refused and pulled away. there now you can go I have to het ready. okay a dealbis a deal. To brooke he looked a little to sad almost like he wanted to kiss her more. wilkiam wait. without waiting for a repky she ran up and pressed her lips to his her tongue asking for entrance he gladly granted it and then after 1 min she pulled away a huge smirk on her face. There now you cant be sad got it. yeah I got he said with a smile. now get going hurry. okay okay. with that I hopped in the shower cleaning myself top to bottom and combed my red waist length hair into a massive braid put on a and put mascara onto her eyelashes with a black dress after and put eyeliner around her forest green eyes.

----------------30 min.later-----------

coming chloe I walked out of the bathroom to find wilkiam stilk there. what are you doing here. Well I thought that I would wait for you. why. I just thought it would be nice to give you this. and on the golden chain was miniature red stallion. oh wilkiam its beautiful why did you get me this. well weve been friends for a long time and I care about you. I care about you too wilkiam. but I have to go ill be back in 2 hours okay you can stay if you want to. okay thanks ill be waiting.kk goesbout and hops into chloes car hey chloe where are we going shopping today. Well I was thinking about going to the mall and us picking out dresses forbthe party at my boyfriend's house this weekend. Yeah sure we can do that got out and heads toward the mall brooke what do you think about this one chloe asked it was a mint green strapless dress I think it looks amazing you sould get it. Okay thanks brooke. Hey chloe what do you think about this one a dark purple upper thigh high dress strapless with open back. Omg brooke that is  beautiful you should get it. Okay well maybe we should go now I don't want to miss my job. Okay they walk outside to the car and drops brooke off at home. Thanks chloe see you tomorrow at williams party.brooke walks in and doesn't see william when finally he jumps out behind and pushs brooke up agaisnt the wall. I missed you so much he said while kissing brooke. William stop. Why he said with a pouty face.