SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖FIVE

I'm shaking, my legs are trembling, Mr Manuel pulls away from me arranging himself, "Kisha Hathaway, what are you doing here."

"Well I forgot my phone pack, so I came back to collect it but the veiw I meet instead is a lot more—"

"You didn't see anything." Mr Manuel concludes.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I did." Kisha shot back as fast, I'm still pressed against the wall, hoping that it would just swallow me.

"I said you didn't see anything!," Mr Manuel barks making Kisha and myself shift back out of shock, "this will not be heard by any other student, Pretty sure your dad wouldn't like a D on your upcoming test."

Kisha gasps, "Are you threatening me?" She seethes in disbelief.

"If that is what you teenagers call it, then who am I.  Now take the pack you left behind and go home."

She quickly shakes her head,"I'm not going without Maria, don't you think you've tortured her enough today." For the first time I actually want to hug kisha.

Mr Manuel grits his teeth probably out of anger, "Fine!" He turns his gaze to smile at me,  "Till tomorrow then Maria."

I'm still in my Position till Kisha pulls my hand and drags me out of the class, heading straight for the schools parking lot.

As soon as we get close to her car she stops and stares at me before shaking her head, "So this is why you're always in school after class, fucking your own teacher?"

I knew she never changed but sometimes it's good to hope, "what do you want Kisha?"

"What do you and Xander have, that he's always acting like your knight in a leather jacket."

"The same thing you have with him, the fact that he's our classmate." I answer truthfully.

"No," she narrows her eyes at me, "there's something off, he can't date you because clearly you're not his type but I just can't pinpoint what exactly he sees in you and not me."

This is what it's about? "Xander doesn't like anyone we all know that, and like you said I'm not his type and you clearly are." I'm about to walk away when she grabs my arm tightly.

"Hold up jerk face! not so soon, I'll be fast about this because it's about to rain, how big his he?"

"What?" I raise an eyebrow waiting for her to explain herself.

"Mr Manuel, his junior, how big his he?" She utters shamelessly.

"You're crazy." I pull my hands away from her trekking my way out of school.

"Crazy enough to ruin you Maria, be careful with me." She yells after me but I ignore her walking away.

Bead of rain fall against my face and before I could run or hide in a covered spot, the rain increases pouring down on me.

I roam my eyes around, but no bus were in sight just cars speeding away.

Enviously, I watch as people with umbrellas stud the pavement and pedestrians like myself run for cover entering into the already packed full bus stop.

Minutes pass us by and still no sign of a bus, impatient pedestrians who couldn't wait any longer rouse into walking home.

Unable to wait under the pelting rain I begin to walk home hoping I would meet a taxi along the way but unfortunately I don't.

I didn't want to inform dad because he would be at work and troubling him is the last thing in my head.

I trip over a stone, grudgingly I crouch down to soothe my toe, getting up I continue to head home, a sharp  feeling of pain hits me, and all I could do is shed tears hoping that the tears would magically change my life for the better, but who am I kidding.