Note/Explanation

Hello girlies (and boys, if some guy is actually reading Rikara FFs),

I'm here with another story, but this a reallyyyyy short one compared to YHTKH. Honestly, I thought I'll wait till I finish YHTKH, then start this one, but YHTKH is not even half over, and I don't see it getting over before March, so I couldn't postpone this much longer. 

This FF is going to be maximum 15-20 chapters (is that an SS?). Also, since I'm working simultaneously on YHTKH, the updates are going to be like once in two weeks. So, well, yeah you guys would have to be resilient lol.

Some facts before we begin:

1. The story starts somewhere around when Shivaay saves Annika from Daksh (Dec 2016). He realizes his mistake in forcing Annika to marry him, and sincerely accepts Annika as his wife. Tia also confesses that her mother forced her to con Shivaay, and she is already married to Robin, the love of her life. Shivika forgive her, and instead work on their marriage.

2. Soumya and Rudra, confess their attraction for each other, after Soumya saves Rudra from Romi. They don't accept their wedding, but start dating.

3. Ranveer's sister is actually paralyzed due to the accident caused by Prinku and Omkara. Ranveer wants to take revenge, but he realizes that Priyanka and Omkara are really nice people, and it was an accident, they tried to look for his sister, but could not find her under the bridge. He stops blackmailing them, and confesses his misdeed. Priyanka and Om, want to make up for their accident, so Omkara uses his money (earned from his artwork sales) to treat Ranveer's sister in a top hospital and slowly she recovers. Ranveer falls for Prinku's innocence, and they get into a relationship, which is hidden from the family.

4. This story is not about Shivika, Rumya or Priveer, in case any of you thought so by reading 1,2,3. 

The point is that all around him Omkara sees his siblings finding true love, but he who believed in love is not able find it. 

5. Svetlana and Tia are not related. Annika and Gauri are also not siblings. Annika is adopted by her uncle who is Sahil's father, so she has a family name, i.e. Trivedi, but she is pretty much an orphan. Gauri's mother died when she was a kid and her father brought her up alone, in Bareilly. 

Yeah, so well these are the important facts. The most important thing is that this is sensitive, kind-hearted Omkara, the pre-DBO one, who wasn't hardened by his mother's suicide attempt, because there is no suicide attempt. 

The Prologue will be up on Christmas! (*fingers crossed*)