Unknown planet ? (2)

She finally understood why her relatives said wherever the group go or whenever they get together, its like a storm coming.
It was as if watching a circus with animals on fire.

Sen rubbed her temples as she ordered a cup of coffee. She smiled despite getting irritated.

'Atleast i have a family now', but it was unknown to her that later somewhere in future she would be crying as it was going to be the last time she was seeing her family.

Holding a cup of coffee in one hand, she dragged a near by chair closer to her with other. Sinking in the softness of cushion. She was in much more comfortable position now. Enjoying the ease she decided to ignore her pact members, they would start again even if she stopped them. She was neither in mood to irritate herself nor she was fool to waste her energy in front of fools.

If others heard what she said, their only reaction would be rolling eyes, she was clearly the oddest and weirdest one out there, who says who.

In this family no one admits their own fault.
\(> o <)/

Gradually they all calmed down as they finally realised their purpose.

"Hmm..finally remembered me huh?" Zamia said clearly amused from their varying expression.
She was unquestionably immuned to this yet she could never stop herself from smiling at these stupid beings. 10 years living together in same circumstances yet they never cease to entertain her.

Giggling at her own expense kiara transported a gift to her, the gift was more like a bet, visibly in Zamia's favour.

"Here, now i don't own you one. We are equal so don't you dare bully my baby."

What baby! If that fifty year old dead cicada, decomposing day by day is a baby to you , then please die bachelor.

"I was not bullying it, i only wanted to move it courtyard" to bury it which was left unsaid lest her friend gets over her head yelling about its beauty.

" Aww come one you don't have to make that face i know you like it when smaller bugs crawl over it but just too shy to admit, don't worry we are family. Just be like your always self."

'Am i the only normal person in this bizzare family'
She can't even remember the countless time she said this line.

After that what she said Zamia didn't registered it as all her attention was grabbed by the thing in front of her, a bracelet. Not any ordinary bracelet but the one made from the bark of centipede tree that only grow on roov. A tree that defied the laws know to all, a prided treasure of roovians, with a reason as clear as a sunny day, every strip of its bark holds a little dimension of its own, big enough to fit to large villas. Its only disadvantage was that a single tree could only account upto 20 strips and would erode its surrounding after all 20 are taken. The eroding of soil is so bad that it takes million of year to recover giving a heart ache to nature loving roovians. Thus leading to its scare production, making them precious to intergalactic species.

And if you thought 'why not rob?' Then consider yourself a retard, if thinking of robbing a S class planet is not same as diving into fire just because you wanted warmth then it couldn't be anything less.
Therefore looking at the precious thing in her hand, even Zamia couldn't help laugh gleefully.

Just as she was humouring herself with the bracelet a ominous black mass was hovering over their ship unknoown to all, slowly enveloping the ship with its sinister dark aura.

🐰

Engulfed in darkness zamia was confused. She couldn't see a thing all that was in front of her was a space devoid of life and colour. Nobody was here she could sense it but something told her that she was in a dire situation. Her intuition was yelling that there was a sinister creature lying down low waiting for her to put her guard down, it was menacingly laughing in the darkest region, it was intimidating and threatening.

She was choking in the heavy ambience, it was unsettling and she knew she had to get out of here at any cost. It was as if inching closer and closer to her deepest fear as the time passed by all more of a reason for her to be out.

Her family, her friends she wanted to be with them. She finally got the crown she don't want to die yet, she wanted to celebrate with her family and her planet fellows.

She was enraged thinking that she couldn't enjoy the fruits of the labour. I won't die till i try. She knew it was playing with her mind and succumbing to it will be a win for the creature. She reasoned to herself what was she scared of? Family? Death? No she wasn't, her family, she knew it more than anyone how strong they are, the bond was still there which also proved that her family is alright and for the other, death?, it was a thing that everyone will experience eventually, there was no need to be scared of it, to many of us death brings a chill down our spine ridden with fear, but to others it is ridden with strength and satisfaction of accomplishment. Fortunately or unfortunately we are all condemned to death. However no one knows when exactly the inevitable will approach, but we all know it is inescapable.

So why was she panicking?

Was it because she's 17 there's still a lot in her life?, she was never a person to think like that, she lived the moment, the present, neither was she in past nor in future. She enjoyed every moment of her life as if she was born again, she would never regret because she always did what she wanted. There was no way she will never succumb to the creature, she will get out,

"I want to get out", She yelled her body brimming with vigour there was no hesitation, she overcome the fear, the fear of unknown. Her body twinkled a bright light, all the negativity was thrown away, the sinister, menacing thing was gone, all what left was her glowing in bright light, her being drifted in light to somewhere safe, somewhere that resembled home.