EXO Establishes Official Global Fan Club 'EXO-L'

EXO’s official global fan club EXO-L has been established.

On August 5 at noon (KST), EXO opened EXO-L’s official website and mobile application and has begun gathering fans to join EXO-L from in and out of Korea.

EXO-L is a shortened word for EXO-Love and as the alphabet L is located between K and M, it signifies all fans who love EXO-K and EXO-M. It also means that EXO and the fans are one, going along with the team’s chant ‘we are one.’

EXO-L will be operating a mobile application, making it easy for the fans to participate in various activities. On top of providing a membership card with a personal bar code, the application will provide a chatting event with the EXO members, content related to EXO, application to attend EXO’s official schedules and more.

In order to celebrate launching of the official fan club, EXO will be holding special events throughout the month of August. Starting on August 6, the EXO members will be holding a special chatting event once a week, in order to interact more closely with the fans. There will also be a quiz event where the fans can answer questions and enter to win various prizes.

Anyone who wants to become a member of EXO-L can apply through EXO-L’s mobile application or EXO-L’s website.

[la la la la proud to be a member of EXO-L]

http://www.mnetamerica.com/news/article/72576/exo-launches-official-fan-club-exol