Chapter 15

"Don't worry, I'll keep quiet." Jungkook told you. "Bestest friend."

That's when you realized he really did hear, and it probably didn't take long to figure out from there. "I don't even know what you're talking about." Grace shook the hair out of her face and began to walk to the guest room.

"You guys must think I'm stupid." He laughed out. "Video games help your brain more than they hurt it, just so you know." Jungkook tapped his head. "Plus we're on break, so I have nothing to do but watch people." He shrugged.

"That's sad." Grace pauses and told him. "But we really don't know what you're talking about so we're going to sleep." She took Brian's hand and began walking to the bedroom once more.

"Y/N does," Jungkook pointed to you, "Her eyes are way too wide to not know what I'm talking about."

You realized you were standing, frozen in fear, eyes wide as plates.

Yes, plates.

Grace only scoffed and closed the door behind her, leaving you and Jungkook alone. "I won't tell Jimin if you don't." He tapped the couch next to him. "But, it's wrong to keep secrets from your boyfriend, so if you go out with Jimin and you don't tell him. I'll do it."

You sat adjacent to him, "No, Jungkook, I need you to shut your mouth about this."

"No, you don't, it's not that big of a secret."

"It's hard to tell."

"To say you're a YouTuber? I think Jimin wouldn't mind dating one." Jungkook shrugged and leaned back against the sofa.

"I'll do it myself, just forget about everything."

"Mhmm," Jungkook watched as you got up and entered Jimin's room.

"Hey, Princess." Jimin brightly stated, a refreshing smile spreading across his face. Absolutely enchanted by his adorably sweet looks, you grabbed him by his cheeks and placed a peck on his nose. He only laughed, "I only get my nose?"

"Well, I'm about to shower, so..."

"Clothes are practically off." He told you, closely following behind you to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LMAO I revised this chapter expecting it to be at least a little longer, this is possibly the shortest thing ever I'm so sorry. Again, if you're reading this in 2020, there will be a blackout here, on the dates June 22-26 please change your profile picture to anything showing support to Black Lives Matter (not a blank screen though). On June 26, please post nothing but awareness, links, names of victims, anything you think will help, post :)

Please continue to read, vote, comment, and of course, vote!