part 2

welcome to part 2 hopefully out of 8 but well see if you all like it

Eliza waz extremaly upset at home her sister and mom treat her.  She needed to get out of the mandsion and do some thinking so she went for a walk into town.  "my my how dare Scarlette treat me like this, what have i done to her just beacuse im the oldest and not the prettiest dosent mean im dirt im beautiful on the inside".  After 30 minuetes of thinking and walking Eiza finally made it to town, she started to sing "if only they could see what i see, they dont know im beautiful oh,oh they dont know im beautiful",  then the whole town starts joining in and dancing " so come on, they got it wrong, to prove im right i will sing this so-o-ong i know why im being shy and turn away when you look into my eye-e-es no one can every see it no one but me oh the dont know im beautiful".  Then Eliza sees the town drunk who her mother says she should marry bob.  "Wa-we-well Eliza i-i-is tha-a-t you" Bob says.  Eliza replies "yes its me Bob what do you want and are you drunk again"?  "Maybe I am maybe im not and I have an important question for you"!  "What make it quick"!  "Well will you do me the honor on marrying me,  i cannot offer much i cannot aford a ring i can only offer wine and drunk love"?  "Im really sorry but no im in love with someone else im so sorry".  Then Eliza runs away to her best friends house.  Vicky hears a knock on the door "Knock Knock Knock"  and calls out "Eliza is that you"?  Eliza replies "yes its me let me in I have things to tell you"!!!!  "Allright im coming just hold on".

END OF PART 2 ILL TRY TO HAVE PART 3 OUT TONIGHT TO