Hide It

-CAMS P.O.V-
Whelp. It's been a week hoping what I was feeling wasn't anything, but every time I see
her, or hear her, or even if she's mentioned, my stomach flips. It's making me crazy. But this can't happen.
We're hanging out today, it's Saturday she's coming over here. Just me and her.
Should I tell her?
No. Bad idea. Worst idea ever.
There's the doorbell.
Ok, stay cool, don't screw up anything or give any hints on how you feel.
I go over and open the door.

"Hey." She smiles at me.

"Hey." I smile back, I back away and let her in, then I close the door.
We hung out the whole day and everything's cool. Shawn gets home.

"Hey dude and dudette." Shawn says.

"Hey." She says concentrated on the game she's playing on the Xbox. I smile.

"Hey." I say to Shawn. I'm less concentrated in the game. I look at Shawn, he raises his eye brows and grins. My face turns red, I look back at the screen. Shawn's the only one who knows I like Rose, so he's messing with me.
There's a ring at the doorbell. Shawn goes to get it. Shawn comes back with a guy.

"He's new." I say, I look at the guy then back at Shawn.

"This is Drake," Once Shawn says that, Rose looks up from the game. "He's in 10th, extremely good at football so they bumped him up a few years." Shawn says. Drake's eyes meet Rose's. Dudes face grows a smile in a second.

"Rose Mary, right?" Drake asks Rose.

"Well, Rose but yeah." Rose says shyly.

"You know each other?" Shawn asks. Drake nods.

"She bumped into me awhile ago." Drake says. Rose blushes and nods. A pang of jealousy hits me. "Never got the chance to text you, sorry." He says.

"It's okay." She says. Drake takes a seat next to Rose. He starts flirting with her. I get up and go to my room.

-ROSE'S P.O.V-

Cam storms off. Maybe he went to the bathroom. A few minutes later he's not back.

"I'm gonna go see where Cam went." I say getting up. I walk over to his room. The door's closed.
I knock.

"Who?" Cam calls.

"Me." I say.

"Come in." He says, I open it. He looks at me. He's laying on his bed, on his phone.
"Hey."

"Hey." I reply back. "You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine." He says. He flips to his stomach on the bed. I crawl on his bed on the opposite side of him, leaning the same way he is. I smile at him.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi." He says staring at me.

"You stormed off there." I say.

"Was bored." He says.

"Do I bore you?" I ask.

"No! That's not what I ment I-"

"I'm joking." I say and giggle. He smiles slightly, cheeks turning red. I smile.

"I still can't get used to you not having brace's. Like, after the first two weeks of you getting them I got used to them but now, wow." He says, putting his chin in his palm. "Well like wow like I-can't-get-used-to-the-no-braces not like they're uh," He says awkwardly.

"I think they look amazing." I say, raising my eyebrows. He smiles.

"Yeah." He says

"So" I say.

"So" He says. "Whatcha wanna do?" He asks.

"Whatever you wanna do as long as I don't have to move." I say. He chuckles and gets up and goes over to his tv.

"CD movie?" He asks, looking at me. I turn on my side to face him.

"Ok." I say.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks.

"Doesn't matter." I say. He puts in a movie then turns to walk back he looks at me.

-CAM'S P.O.V-
I look at Rose. I blush at how pretty she looks laying there.
Not to be like perverted, but wow.
Her hair all to one side, long enough to be on the bed.
Her arms extended on the bed, her legs bent at the knees, making her legs stick up, parted slightly.
I go closer, then lay next to her. Nervous, I try not to look at her. She notices immediately. She giggles.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Uh yeah." I say.

"What's with the red face?" She asks. "You sure you're okay?" She asks. I nod. "And why aren't you looking at me?" She asks, she puts her face in front of me. I grin. She smiles.

-ROSE'S P.O.V.-
Cam looks sick. His face is red. I hope he's alright. "What movie'd you pick?" I ask.

"Your favorite." He replies.

"Which favorite?" I ask, I like a lot of movies.

"It's a book.." He trails. "It's your favorite." He says. I look at him.

"So every book, ever?" I ask sarcastically.

"There's three in the series." He says. "This one is the second one, your favorite out of the three movies, but the first book you prefer most." He says.

"Hunger games! We're watching Catching Fire?" I ask, he nods. "That is my favorite book, huh?" I say, I'm always raving on about the hunger games.

"I know you best." Cam says. I giggle.

"Guess you do." I say. We watch the movie and Finnick comes. I kick my legs excitedly in the air.

"He-" I start to explain to Cam before he cuts me off.

"-s your favorite character, I know." He says and grins at me. I smile shyly. How many times have I said this? How does he remember? Do I say it that much? We continue watching.

After a few minutes there's a knock at the door.

"Come in." Cam says. We each keep our eyes on the movie until we hear the door open, we look at the door. It's Drake.

"Uh hey." He says

"Hey." I say, then look back at the tv.

Cute boy, or Hunger Games?

Hunger Games.

I mean there are cute boys IN the Hunger Games so why have one when you can have both?.. But fictional

"Whatcha watching?" Drake asks.

"Hunger Games.. Catching Fire." I reply.

"Oh awesome, I love Hunger Games." He says. I look at the brown eyed boy.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"Did you read the books?" I ask.

"Of course. Don't judge a book by its movie." Danny says. I smile.

-CAM'S P.O.V.-

ERGH.

God dammit this dude is everything for Rose.

Soon they're gonna be going on dates.

Then they'll get married.

Then have a family.

And I'll have to hide it even more.