2. The Spider Strikes

Ben had grabbed his back pack and the burger bag. He put the burger bag in his back pack. He then looked down at his father and dialed 911. He told them he was a bystander so he wouldn't attract any suspicion.

"I need to get home and see if there's anything I can find to lead me to them" thought Ben to himself as he wiped blood off of his forehead. He ran though a near by alley way and came across a dead end. He saw a fire escape and reached for it but it was too high up.

"Shit!" Ben said as he punched a trash can. He has dented it and then looked at his hands. He put his hand on the wall and then the other. He began to scale the wall.
"No time to waste" said Ben as he rapidly climbed up the wall. Ben then jumped from the wall to the fire escape. He ran up the fire escape and then made it to the top. He saw a black van speeding through a small street ahead. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of it. The sound of police sirens were heard and Ben looked back to see the ambulance and police at the scene of his fathers death.
"I'll make them pay dad" said Ben as he clenched his fist.

-One Hour Later

Ben had made it home. It was now 10:30 p.m. and Ben was drenched in rain. He opened the door and went inside. His footsteps were loud and had a visceral clomp to them. Ben grabbed his back pack and placed it on the counter. Ben saw his reflection in the counter from the lights. His hair messy and wet. Ben had blood on his hands but he didn't care. Ben grabbed the burger bag out of his backpack and grabbed the papers John had put in the bag. He grabbed them and examined it.

"Transaction Records" read the top of the page. He skimmed through it and saw thousands upon thousands of transactions.

"Jesus Christ. Oscorp is getting funded by the criminal underworld." Said Ben to himself in shock. Ben saw many file names printed on the papers.

"Experiment X-82, T5-0, fire arms, military equipment" Ben read off the list of exports Oscorp had made. He looked for an adress or something.that could give him a lead.

"All of this is just transaction records and exports made from Oscorp labs around the city. Wait a sec, FISK? That's insanse. An address!" Ben quickly googled the address.

"Looks like it's one of Fisk's factories. Don't they make like fancy luxury statues?"

Ben had a lead he was determined to go there immediately. He then looked at his clothes. He knew he couldn't go in regular clothes. It'd be a dead giveaway. He then looked at his hands stained with blood.

"It's time." Said Ben as he ran up stairs. He pulled out red hoodie, black hoodie, and a set of oddly shaped protective goggles. Ben cut off the sleeves of the red hoodie and cut out the middle of the black hoodie. Ben had quickly sewn them, he didn't care if it was neat or not. Looked for spray paint.

"I know Etahn left some spary paint last time he came over" said Ben as he searches through his drawers. He finally found it in the dirty clothes pile. He made a big spider out of the white spray paint into the black part of the hoodie. The same design on the front and back. Ben then used the extra fabric from the black hoodie and made himself a mask with eye holes cut out that were just a bit smaller than the goggles. Ben put on his costume. His blue longsleeve showed on the arms. Ben changed his jeans to blue ones as the black jeans were ripped from the crash. Ben then grabbed some black gloves made from electrical work and cut out the fingers to make them fingerless. Ben stood infront of his mirror with his costume on. Be grabbed his mask and put it on then put the goggles on ontop of it. He put his hood over his mask and was ready.

"They have no idea what they're in for" said Ben as lighting struck

"They have no idea what they're in for" said Ben as lighting struck. Ben opened his window and jumped out. He grabbed onto a light pole and swung around it and leaped off onto the neighbors house. He began to run on the wall. Ben jumped from rooftop to roof top of his neighbors homes. Ben finally then made it to a busy street.

"Got a couple of options here. I could run and climb across those tall buildings, or I can hitch a ride on one of these cars."

Ben saw a semi truck come towards him.

"Truck it is, and besides heights aren't really my thing" said Ben nervously. He went to the end the roof and waited for the semi truck to come close. He ran at full speed and sprung off the roof. He was in the air for a few seconds and then landed ontop of the semi truck.

"Ha ha! That was terrifying!" Yelled Ben. He tried to stand up but was still to nervous. He just remained ontop with his chest on the top of the truck.

"Smells like? Really shitty beer. Wait this brand of beer has a factory a couple blocks ahead of the Fisk one. I'll just ride this baby until I get to the location and I'll be good"

It had been just about an hour and Ben saw the factory coming up. Ben's hood was down from the blast of wind of the rain storm. Ben crawled to the right side of the truck and jumped off. He was now in front of the factory. Ben brushed off his knees off after landing. He heard people talking inside the factory and looked for an entrance.

"Front door sounds look a good way to be killed, but that little vent up there looks like the way to go."

Ben crawled up on the wall and made it to the vent. He ripped the vent hatch open and crawled through. He saw a fan spinning slowly and crawled quickly through it. He made it to the end and saw a group of guys arguing.

"You didn't get the records?! You absolute idiots!"

"We didn't see the damn thing! The only thing that was there was the kid. He wasn't conscious so we didn't off him"

"That kid is going to cost us more than money Rick, if he even slightly remembers anything the boss said he'll tell the cops and we'll all wish we were dead" said the head of the group as he walked away.

Ben looked down on them and was shaking from anger.
"I'll grant your wish"

Ben opened the hatch quietly and crawled into the side of the wall. He looked at the lights and then shook his head.
"If they can't see in the dark neither will I".

Ben crawled down behind a container and waited. He peeked our and saw a crowbar and picked it up. He bounced it off his hands and smirked under his mask. He ran towards a wall and ran on it. He jumped off and kicked one of the guys in the back of the head. He ran towards one of the other guys who aimed his gun at Ben. He shot the bullet and Ben slid under it and gave him an uppercut with the crow bar. The sounds of teeth breaking were heard as the guy was raised up in the air and hit the lamp. He came back down and the lights were shut off.

"That felt real good" said Ben as he dragged the crowbar on the floor. Multiple doors opened and reinforcements came in with flashlights on their guns. Ben quickly leaped up and grabbed onto the support beam.

"Find him!"

"No way its Spider-Man, he's dead" said a back up shaken. Ben threw the crowbar at him and hit him in the head. He was knocked out and fell off the railling and onto the windshield of the black suv. Ben crawled over one of the gaurds and dropped down on him.

"He's on me!"

"Shut up!" Yelled Ben as he grabbed the gun and choked him. The flashlights of the guns were all on Ben.

"Let him go poser! Or we'll shoot"

Ben slammed the gaurds head into the wall and dented the wall. The gaurds were scared and aimed their guns.

"You're nothing but a fake! And you'll die because of it!"

Ben smirked under his mask and leaped onto the wall and crawled rapidly as he outpaced the gunfire.

"Theres too many, I have to leave" thought Ben to himself. Ben jumped off the wall and punched him into the fuse box. Ben grabbed the gun and shot it at the sprinklers. The alarm went off. It was completely dark and Ben ran to the wall and crawled up the vent he had entered from. Ben could see the police cars come speeding by and ran away. Ben wasn't satisfied and knew that he had to return back one day.