The SonicFan Paragraph

(Listen to Any sonic song especially Speak With Your Heart!) I think we're free to Feel the Sunshine so we can Open Your Heart so we can Speak with it. Yeah! The possibilities are never ending. We Can escape This Machine and Ecspae From The City. Also we can use destroy E.G.G.M.A.N with The Power Of Team Work so we can help the Sonic Heroes! My Sweet Passion doesn't let Sonic Follow Me, I wonder why. Let's Reach for the Stars and Fight the Knight. I will always Belive In Myself and become the Knight Of the Wind. We look for the Sonic Underground because everyone is Super Sonic Racing, so I guess there is So Much More! I'll Never Turn Back and Work It Out. Fight this day With Me and then we can live in the Lazy Days. But the adventure just begun! I had a Dream of an Absolution that we had to go to His World. We face danger Back 2 Back, and then we Live and Learn from this. Then we can write a letter starting with, Dear My Friend. To deliver we have to Feel the Sonic Boom! Gotta Go Fast they say! Finally We Can free the Earth and Un-Gravity this planet, but before We Can, you have to Catch Me If You Can! We'll Never Turn Back. The good thing is that we are Fre and we're In The Wind! All of us are free From This Machine! Once that is over, we have acomplished everyting and we will. Throw It All Away! Now we will  become the Sonic Warriors we are!