Chapter Four

Chapter Four

____________________

After reading the note, I rush over to Emilie and hand her the album cover. She reads it and smiles. We then start walking to the door and exit the room.

I lean on the side of the building, waiting for the signing to end.

"So, I guess we did it then. We finally met them."

Emilie smiles and responds. "Yeah, it's weird. I feel like I'm in a dream."

"Me too."

I'm really at a loss for words at the moment. I just can't believe we finally met them. That's the kind of thing that only happens in books or movies. I suddenly realize how tired I am from all the excitement. It was about ten o'clock, I think? I hear the door open and I push myself off the wall. The guards were ushering all the girls out of the building. 

The boys then stepped out from the shadows and walked over to us. 

"Okay, so the boys want to hear the whole story about what happened because for some reason, they find it absolutely fascinating." Louis says, rolling his eyes and grinning.

"Um, okay. Is that why you wanted us to meet you back here?" I ask, a quick shiver running through me.

It's cold out here even though it's summer. Weird.

"Are you cold?" Liam asks, looking worriedly at me. 

"Kinda."

"We don't want you catching a cold. Why don't you two come with us to a cafe or something?" Liam smiles.

Emilie is the one that answers. "We would love that."

We then start walking to a nearby cafe. I walk next to Zayn, starting to make small talk with him while Emilie walks with Liam and Niall. Harry and Louis are behind.

"So, Zayn. I hear that you can draw?" I ask, trying to make small talk.

He looks at me and smiles a little, his face lighting up.

"Yeah, I guess. I just like to mess around with it really."

"That's cool. I like to draw too. Mostly faces."

"I draw cartoons and stuff. Like of the boys."

"That's cool." I nod my head and smile at him. He just shrugs and continues walking.

"You don't talk much do you?" I ask him.

He looks at me again. "Well, I do. Just not when I first meet someone."

We reach a little cafe and walk in. It has a warm interior, the walls being a beige color, with lots of little tables scattered around the room.

We pick a table in the back and a waitress comes over and asks us what we want. I order a hot chocolate and everyone else orders coffee.

"Oh, I guess you're the outcast then Blaire." Louis says, grinning.

"I dare to be different." I wiggle my eyebrows a little and everyone laughs.

Niall speaks up. "Okay, so what's the story exactly?"

And so, Emilie spends the next half hour telling them the whole story, starting from when we sneak into the signing. Everyone is laughing the whole time. 

"Wow," Zayn says, smiling widely after the story is over.

I laugh. "Yeah, no kidding."

"So, do you all live here or did you just get into town?"