Chapter 61: Antella

"I asked you a question Anna" Antonio asked again angrily.

"Oh Antonio I'm sorry I didn't inform you, your grandfather invited her" Mrs Fernandez said coming out of no where.

"And you let him. Mother you know she's the last person I'd wish to be here" Antonio said looking at his mom.

"Ouch Antonio that hurt and here I was thinking I could make a mends to what I did" Anna said and Antonio rolled his eyes.

"You whore" Antonio said making her raise her arm to slap him but I held her waist stopping her mid way.

"Don't you dare" I said standing between her and Antonio.

"And who the fuck are you to interfere" Anna asked removing her wrist from my arm.

"She's none of your business" Antonio replied then snaked his hand around my waist.

"Oh so this is the bitch who you made your girlfriend" Anna asked chuckling.

"Don't you dare call her a bitch Anna because we both know who the real bitch is here" Antonio said before before I could say anything.

"Antonio you are so full of yourself, she is just a piece of trash you pick up-" Antonio cut her off.

"Say one more bad thing about her and I'll rip your head off your body. Come on say it, I dare you" Antonio challenged as they both gave each other a deathly look.

"Antonio, Anna that's enough. This is a party to celebrate that us parents are finally back with our kids. I won't allow anyone to ruin this, you know should knock it off" Mrs Sophia said more like ordered.

"Fine mom, for you I won't fight with her just make sure she stay's far away from Isabel" Antonio said making Anna roll her eyes.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not desperate to be around such a nobody" Anna said then walked away.

If Antonio wasn't holding me,I swear she would have been history.

"I'm so sorry for that Isabel. My father invited her because he still thinks Antonio would get beck together with her. I'm truly sorry" Mrs Sophia said and I shook my head.

"No don't apologize you're embarrassing me. You shouldn't apologize,you did nothing wrong. Uh excuse me" I said then got out of Antonio's hold and walked away before I began crying.

I could hear Antonio calling me but I ignored him d continued walking.

I sat down at an empty table and just watched people dancing to the soft music in the back ground. Everything seemed so magical there, everyone seemed happy.

My thoughts wondered to Anna, she was so annoying I just wanted to punch her but what she said was true.

I was a nobody and Antonio a somebody that girls dreamed of having. Compared to the girls at that party, I felt so inferior to them, they had flawless skins, beautiful bodies, a great posture and great speech, they screamed perfect.

And there I was, a plan Jane. The ugly duckling, the odd one out. No matter how hard I tried that fact remained, I know what you guys think. If I love him that much, I should let other people's words bother me but it just hurt sometimes.

As I was stuck in thought I didn't see the person walk up to me

"Can I have this dance Cinderella" Antonio said extending his hand.

"Of course prince charming" I said then placed my hand on his and he helped me stand.

"Let's just hope, you won't run away and leave your glass slipper" he joked and I chuckled.