3. Painful Good News

It was written in the report that Krist's pregnancy was two and a half months, which was a great news for them. But there was a bad news. That Krist has cancer. And he has almost two years.

Which was a huge pain for both of them. They didn't know what they should choose. If they want the child, the mother will die because of the lack of treatment of mother's disease or if they would like to take treatment for mother's disease. Then the child will be disabled, or will die in the womb of mother before birth, due to chemotherapy.

This thing came to them when they went to the doctor's cabin. And the doctor said them this.

This is the reason that both of them were suffering from so much pain, especially Krist. Because if they didn't get good news of their child. So it would be easy for them to decide what to do. That is, Krist would have to be treated as soon as possible.

But how did they get such a great happiness of their life, with so much deep pain. Which was outside of the tolerance of both of them.

In the bathroom, Singto calming his wife by saying, "We will do something Kit, Nothing will be wrong with you and our child."

Krist said, "It doesn"t matter if something happens to me, but I'll not let anything wrong with my baby."

Krist put his hand on belly and caressed it and says to his child, "Mumma will save you honey, you'll not have anything, Mumma loves you so much. by that time you relax and rest in your mumma's womb. Okay!"

Then he gave kiss his baby by kissing his hand and touched that hand to the belly.

Singto startled after hearing such things of Krist. That Krist has not even cared about his life in front of baby. Because of so much crying Krist became dizzy and he litterly fainted before that, Singto lifted Krist in his arm, then he brings him into the room.

He lays Krist on bed then wipe his body with dry cloth and wore him warm clothes. Because of so much time Krist soaked in water so his hand and foots got cold. That's why Singto rapidly rubbed his hands and legs. Then Krist came to the senses.

Singto's condition was such that at the time he even asked to his wife, what did he say? That's why he was silent at that time.

He was repeatedly remembering the doctor's talk that "You have to make a decision quickly."

Singto thought as a husband and his obvious decision was that Krist went to chemo therapy to treat his illness. But after hearing from his wife that he didn't care about his life in front of his baby. After that, Singto didn't have anything to say. Because he was clearly seeing the mother's love in Krist. When it's emerges in mother's heart, there is no better experience or relation toward any person. After such a long wait, Krist was becoming a mother. So how could Krist throw this part of his body? Who had already come in.

Therefore Singto already knew the truth, that his wife will never say yes for his treatment. Because he want his baby so desperately and this time he never wanna lose his baby at any cause.

Singto said to Krist "Now you are okay Kit?" On that time he doesn't wanna bother his wife by discussing about the decision. So he just pretented toward Krist that all is normal.

Then Singto cuddled Krist from his backside and hugged him and stroking Krist's belly. Krist laid on bed right hand side and Singto also laid right hand side behind Krist.

Singto realized that Krist is crying silently. Even though Singto was sleeping behind the Krist. He didn't even see Krist's face. But still he felt the tears of his wife's pain.

After seeing such a situation of his wife, after all Singto's eyes filled with water. But he didn't want to let his wife know it. So he wiped Krist's tears by laying behind him, moving his hand toward Krist's face upwards from his waist.

Then Singto strokes with love on his wife's head gradually, then Krist's eyes get closed, and Singto also sleeps with snuggling his wife.

Next day they reached to the hospital. After entering the doctor's cabine. When doctor asked them "What is your final decision Mr. Prachaya?"

Then Krist said to the doctor while holding Singto's hand to stop him for saying anything to doctor "We want our baby."

A/N I've tried to explain in correct way of character's emotions. If you don't like then let me know. Because this is bit sad as well emotional story. Thankyou guys for reading.😊