lx. hotel rooms

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
SIXTY( HOTEL ROOMS ! )

OLIVIA HADN'T EXPECTED THINGS TO GO DOWN HILL THAT QUICKLY. Everything was going fine the day before, even that morning and then suddenly things had just changed and she couldn't understand why. It was like she had done something, something bad, without knowing she had actually done it. She couldn't quite wrap her head around what was happening really and she couldn't find the guts to ask Tom about it.

The cast had gone out for dinner as it was their last night in Venice, and pretty much everyone had noticed how different the couple were acting. Everyone had just assumed that they had a fight or where fighting, no one knew that they hadn't actually had a fight at all.

Tom felt like they'd had a fight. The way he was feeling felt like they had. And he felt stupid, stupid for doubting himself and their relationship. Especially because they had only just started dating officially.

All day had felt like he was picking up on things that he shouldn't have been, making a big deal out of things he shouldn't have and he hated it. Everything Olivia did, Tom noticed, everything she did with Remy, Tony, Jacob, and even Harrison. Especially Remy.

Tom wasn't one to be jealous but the way they had been together all day made it hard for him not to. Even though to everyone else it just looked like they were having friendly conversations, to Tom it looked like he was loosing Olivia already. But it made sense, when you love someone as much as Tom loved Olivia, anything they do with someone else was a big deal.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by chrisevans, prattprattpratt and 2,639,629 others

oliviastan 🌃🥂🍥✨💐 ( tony took this photo because he was the only one willing to get on the floor to take the photo for me so thank u tony, u the best )

view all 8,338 comments
tagged tonyrevolori

username thank you tony

username wow

zendaya yes thank you tony 😍🤤
[ liked by oliviastan and tonyrevolri ]

username now that's hot

lauraharrier oh wow
[ liked by oliviastan ]