0.1

2 0 0 1

__________

Ashton Irwin had the eyes of a dominant wolf, the sweet and innocent face that adults loved with a passion but peers were scared of, he had the words of a lawyer, always knowing what to say to terrify anyone, under any circumstance. Ashton Irwin wasn't the usual mindless six year old and Luke Hemmings had noticed it from the moment he felt a pair of eyes burning his scalp during lunch time.

Luke Hemmings had the eyes of a thief, so mischievous, the blue color coated with a strong layer of fake innocence just to fool the world. He had a cold face, pale skin, his lips always curving into a smug smirk, which was quiet disgusting in Ashton‘s eyes may I add, Luke had a body of a Road Runner, always being the champion in tag and with an ease running away from the trouble he causes. And Ashton knew his position was threatened when he saw Luke casually climbing into the class and stealing chalk, juice boxes and many sandwiches, if he was in a mood to because it was like stealing candies from a baby.

And Luke knew he had to put a war when he saw all the kids sitting around Ashton and listening to the stories he made up about fighting with monsters and being a brave knight. He knew Ashton wouldn‘t like him when he charismatically opened the cheap window lock with a hair pin and pushed it open while holding onto the frame of the window.

"Hmm, that will be so easy" He hummed to himself as he skillfully pulled his whole weight onto the window frame and jumping into the class. He grinned widely as he spotted the fridge that held the tupperwares with the delicious food and the variety of juice boxes.

"Do I interrupt something?" Ashton‘s voice filled Luke‘s ears and Luke, tired now he closed his eyes sighing deeply.

"Using mature words eh? "interrupt" whoah!" Luke exclaimed with a small chuckle. Ashton‘s tiny fingers fidgeted to grab the younger boy by the hair and yank his head back, maybe accidentally against a wall.

"Well, my vocabulary is obviously bigger than yours, stupid brat" Ashton scoffed and he remembered those two words that his mother, one very successful lawyer, had said before, not to him but at some stupid criminal that was begging for her help. The way she snarled the two words like a poisonous snake.

"Whatever,talk to me when your head doesn't look like a rotten eggplant, eggplant-head " Luke chuckled lightly and Ashton's eyes turned wide because he didn't know his head looked like a rotten eggplant, why rotten?

"Well, look at you! Blue shirt,blue bag, blue jeans, blue eyes, blue-face"Ashton smirked even though he couldn't find a not so lame excuse to insult the boy.

"Nice one, bye eggplant-head!" Luke‘s small arms were now embracing juice boxes and many, many sandwiches. He grinned at the older boy and jumped without a hesitation out of the window of the class. Ashton‘s cheeks flamed with anger and envy for the boy and he curled his fingers at the collar of his shirt, pulling at it harshly.

The older boy wanted to kill Luke.

________________

Hiiiiii lil nips
so about the cover issue, I can't make one bc I'm on vacation and it's really frustrating and I started this on my phone ._.

yeah bUUTTTTT if you want to make me a cover please message me here or on Tumblr paranoirwin

Leave me some punk rock feedback
-l(oser)ena xx