Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 20*

Chapter 20! Wow :)

Thank you guys for everything!

---

•Nevaeh•

The next morning rolled around and we were all really excited to start the North American leg of the BELIEVE tour. Everyone, except for Pattie, Taylor, Christian and I, were to go to the tour “boot camp” to start practicing and making sure that everything will be perfect. “Boot camp” goes for a day or two and then it’s time to do the concerts here in L.A, and then we’ll go off to our next location for the next concert. Anyway, right now we were at our house in Beverly Hills, the place being so neat and organized that we had to have like, this “wild” house “party” but really, Christian and I had too much sugar so we really just had pillow fights, ate pizza and played video games for a majority of the night.

“Nevaeh,” Dad says, as he walks downstairs in the usual snapback, V-neck, jeans and Supras. I turn around and smile.

“Yes daddy?” I ask, in my voice that I use whenever I think I’m gonna get into trouble. He laughs and hugs me.

“Don’t worry you’re not in trouble! Anyway, Rose called me a minute ago and said that she’ll be picking Taylor up first, then you and then you guys will head to the mall. Now, I’ve gotta go. Time for “boot camp”. If you get into any trouble, have Taylor call me,” Justin says and then hugs me one more time, before grabbing his phone and heading out the door.

“Bye dad!” I call and then he waves to me. I turn back to the TV and hear the door shut and the car start, so I know that Dad’s gone. I sigh and turn off the TV, going upstairs to my room to get changed. I don’t know why, but it feels like a boho-chic style day … but the television said that it’s gonna be cold out today, so I’m not sure what to wear. I open my closet and look through all my clothing, trying to find something appropriate for today’s weather. Hmmm … what to wear, what to wear. I continued on looking through my closet, but then I jumped when my phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the name.

Luke.

Oh my gosh, I had to admit this … but I, um, sort of forgot about Luke. I’ve been having a blast being with Christian, Taylor and dad, that I didn’t have any time to call Luke and chat. Sighing, I pressed “accept” and put the phone to my ear, continuing to look through my closet.

“Hey Nevaeh,” Luke says quietly, in this sad voice. Just hearing it breaks my heart.

“Hey Luke! How are you?” I ask and he sighs. “Look, dude, I’m sorry! I had to leave. The death threats were overwhelming and I couldn’t take it anymore. It not like I had to stay at school, because that wasn’t an option,” I tell him and he sighs again.

“Nevaeh, I know okay. I know that you had to leave but that’s not what made me upset.”

“Well then what did make you upset?”

“What made me upset is that you found someone else,” Luke says and my heart breaks a little. I stand there, in front of my closet in shock.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you, Luke. I-I-I hadn’t Christian in a few days and you know what they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder.”

“Then how do you feel about me?” He asks and I just don’t know what to say.

“I don’t know,” I hang up on him and throw my phone onto my bed, blasting Taylor’s song “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” to keep any thoughts out of my head. Soon enough, I had gone back to searching for an outfit and a minute after searching, I found the perfect one. A dark purple and dark-ish purple striped long sleeve shirt, with a park of dark blue denim jeggings, a necklace with an “N” on it and a pair of dark brown UGGs.

Nevaehbieber: @rosecommabieber & @taylorswift13 I’ll see you both soon. Xo