Author's Notes

7/2/19
It's been about a year since I finished Nocturnal, and after reading over it twice, I would like to say a few bits. I know that this is only my second ever book and I'm proud that I even finished it in the first place but for those of you starting this book, I'd like to warn you about a few things!
This book is A FIRST DRAFT. I put a basic layout of the story down, so it's a quick read with a few plot holes here and there and a few spelling mistakes- tell me if you find any!! At the same time though, if you love a cheesy haunted house book with a demonic twist, then this is perfect for you!
Even though I feel like this book isn't too great, I love the characters dearly as I created them in my head before I even wrote this book, and although I didn't have the talent to convey them properly, I still feel very connected to them (maybe you will be too) and I don't feel like their story is done quiet yet, so I'll probably rewrite this sometime in the future in a way that I'm happier with!
I won't be posting on here for quite some time as I want to work on a book without having the pressure of what people are thinking, but I do have some more cheesy horror books I plan to write on here in the future!
If you're reading this, thank you, I hope you enjoy! I promise the second half of this book is much better. And if you don't, I have another book posted called Carnival House, which is about a haunted house that teenagers get lured into on Halloween..... spoopy.
~Robyn

2017- A/N: Thank you for deciding to read my first draft of Nocturnal. There are a few things I'd like to say before you begin, though;

1.  Any criticism is welcome! Even if it's mean, even if you despise the book- I don't care, tell me!!
If you have some constructive criticism that you think will help the book, then comment it, or you can always message me and tell me. Also, if you see any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, tell me and I will change them in the second draft.

2. This work is an original work of fiction- any similarities between people, places or anything is purely coincidental.

3. Anyone caught plagiarising will be reported. Plagiarism is a crime so don't make things hard for yourself! If you wish to share the story on social media, please link my account to it.

4. Finally, enjoy the story and please vote and comment and share! Follow me on my Instagrams @/rrobynnx and robynreadsbooks_ :)