Swimming

Smut warning

Sam and Kat have been dating for months. What sucks is that I've been in love with Sam for years. I met him when vine had just started. I've tried my hardest to get over him I just can't. I see him with Kat and just think of how much of a pussy I was to not tell him earlier. The only person that knows is my best bitch Colby

Colby: "Y/n, I've always felt like you and Sam had a connection."

Y/n: "I thought that too Colby. I wanna give him up but my heart wants what it wants."

Colby: "I want Sam more than anything."

Jake: "Let's go swimming?"

Colby: "Who's going?"

Jake: "Me Devon Sam and Elton oh and Gabby."

Y/n: "I'll go."

Colby: "Same."

Jake: "Then get to changing."

Colby and I get up and change.

We hop in Colby's Car. The whole car ride to the beach was annoying. Sam talked about Kat the whole way there.

We get to the beach I pull down my shorts I'm now in my bikini getting a piggy back from Sam. He throws me into the cold ocean. I wrap my arms around Sam's neck and push him down with me. He's on top of me. We lock our eyes together not looking away. I now lean in and so does he.

We're lips to lips now.

I feel his smile.

But then my mind is just full of Kat so I pull away.

Me: "Sam... Kat."

We both get up and act like nothing ever happened.

The next day I hear Kat and Sam.

Kat: "Sam it's okay."

I see Kat come out and hug me. She grabbed my cheek softly.

Kat : "I want you two to be happy."

I hugged Kat. Then she left. I came in to Sam's room. I closed the door.

With no hesitation I was pushed to the wall. Sam's hands on my hips his lips kissing my neck. I felt my butterflies.

Sam pulled down his pants then mine. His peepee (😂) entered me I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

His thrust go faster and faster as I moan his name.

Sam: "I love you."

Y/n : "I Love you too.

After our quick fuck we went to bed. Sam laid his head on my chest while I watch Netflix.