☾; Trespassers Get Punished~

☾; The gloomy night sky loomed over the enchanted forest like a cat at its prey. Haruto Tredded these woods carefully; rumors had spread that there was a castle with riches burryed deep in these lush woods. The forest was lit by fireflies dancing through the night air, trying desperately to find a mate. Haruto wiped his fluffy brown hair, these summer nights were too hot. However with his pale face caked in sweat, he persisted.

~

☾; Finally, when Haruto was just about to throw in the towel, he saw something in the distance. He ran for it, faster than he ever did. Once he reached it, we was in awe. What stood before him was a towering castle, hidden by layers of trees. Haruto smiled, he can finally get enough money to support his mother and father back home! However his 'victory' was cut short. A hand reached behind him and forcefully pulled him back. Haruto was in shock, he yet out a muffled yell in retaliation, however his capturer  seemed to have a rag over his face. Haruto soon succumbed, and passed out.

~

☾; "Mmmff!" Haruto cried. He awoke, naked, tied to a bed, and all tied up~. His mindwas racing. Who would do such a thing? What were they gonna do? His thoughts were cut short. A door opened, Haruto's heart stopped. Whatever they  were planning to do to him, he wouldn't have to wait long to find out. "Hello~ Enjoy your nap~?" A tall man stood above the bed looking down at Haruto with a smirk. His hair was white with red tips, his eyes were the color of a pale rose, and he had fangs.

~

☾; "What~? Not happy to see me?" The tall man said with a pout "I'm sure that will change~" Haruto squriumed in his restraints tugging and pulling, trying his best to get away. "Oh, where are my manners, I'm Reko and you've seemed to wonder into my home~" Reko starts to climb his was onto the bed, crawling towards Haruto. Reko's Smirks and he grabs Haruto's throbbing manhood. He places Haruto in his mouth and starts to suck. Haruto lets out a muffled moan. Reko continues to suck and he starts to bob his head back a forth. Reko starts to make slurping and gagging sounds, almost choking on Haruto. Just when he's about to cum, Reko pulls away. "Y'know trespassers get punished~"

~

 ☾; Reko leans into Haruto's face. "Wouldn't you agree?" Reko smirks at Haruto's terrified expression. Before Haruto has time to think Reko leans into Harutos neck. A sudden jolt of pain comes from his neck. 'W-what's happening ?' Haruto thought. It didn't take him long to figure out what Reko was, or what he was doing. Reko's fangs leave Haruto's neck, cover in blood. "Now be a good boy and don't struggle~ this will only hurt a bit." Reko flips Haruto over and inserts himself into poor Haruto. "MMPHHH~" Haruto's 'hole' was entered. Haruto's face was stained with blush. Reko wasted no time and began to thrust into Haruto, hard. Haruto's face filled with tears of pain, but the more Reko pushed the more the pain faded out into pure pleasure. Reko kept thrusting into Haruto's tight hole. 

~

☾; Haurto's gag came loose, but instead of screaming for Reko to stop, he screamed for more. "Oh my what a dirty boy~ do you enjoy getting mercilessly fucked?"  "Y-yes! H-HARDER~~" Reko began to thrust harder into Haruto, fucking him silly. Haru, Basically Reko's sex salve gladly took it. "Mmm~ f-fuck me until I-I-I'm cumming~~!" Haru yelled "Me too~"  First, Reko came all up inside Haru, staining his insides with his sticky cum. Next was Haruto, he came all over the untouched bedsheets. Reid pulled out of him, leaving a trail of cum.

~

☾; "Ready for round two?"