Concert time baby!!

There's so many girls. We walk around and give the guy our ticket. We walk into where the concert is. Its 7 o'clock. One Direction walks out. "AHHHHHWOOOOYAAAAASJJYY" The crowd screams. Somebody made the mistake of screaming in Ivys ear. "shutup you duece" Ivy snapped. "bitch make me!" The girl remarked. Then of course Ivy slapped her. "HEY YOU! " Security yelled at her. " Ohhh crAap!" Ivy yelled and ran. "Ivy!" i screamed and ran to catch her. Just then my eyes cought someone unpleasant. Skylar. She grabbed me by my shirt. "You think your so tough, but who are you without your little frieend?"she remarked. Then she through me to the ground and started kicking me. Security couldn't help they were chasing ivy. "Hey you! What are you doing?" A familiar voice called. I got up. Everyone was looking at me and skylar. "You come here!" Harry styles said pointing to ME! "ME?OKAY! " Skylar said. " No the beautiful girl beside you!" Harry replied. I walked up there head facing down. I had ruined one directions concert. I got up there and tears were in my eyes. I was so ashamed. Just then he took his finger and lifted up my face. "You've got that one thing" He smiled at me. and then he hugged me. I looked up and reliezed the whole crowd was staring at me. I froze. Then behind the stage Ivy still running from the cops. She ran onto the stage. I don't think she was looking forward because she ran into niall causing him to fall on top of her. Then the security came and started taking Ivy. "No its okay" Niall signed to the guard. Could this night get any better? I mean I was in harry styles arms as he was singing to a crowd. Ivy was over there sitting beside niall. He was still singing though. Then I looked into the crowd and saw lyndsey. Ivy whispered into zayns ear. Zayn pointed at Lyndsey and told her to come up here . She ran up here and hugged zayn. I just noticed they were all still singing. Just then Harry picked me up bridal style and sang "That's what makes you beautiful! " It was the end of the concert because everyone was leaving. Then the boys carried us to the dressing room. Time to meet one direction"

What's going to happen? stay tooned and see! t. "