Happy Fathers day

my first sander sides fanfiction sorry if it is bad

Summary: its fathers day in the mindscape everyone knows and was excited about it, everyone but Patton who treats today just like any other day till that night , what will the other sides do for him . will they forget as well or will they have a surprise for their lovable father figure.

ships: family LAMP/CALM

warnings: none that i know of message if i missed some

word count:1,888

It was a quiet and sunny morning in the mindscape, Patton was sitting by his window watching the Morning go by slowly he was wearing his cat onesie while sipping a cup of green tea. watching the sunrise made his heart feel warm and grateful for quiet mornings like this. why was he up watching the sunrise he wasn't sure his body was just telling him to get up he wasn't sure why.

It was currently 6 in the morning no one was up and moving around yet which Patton didn't mind he knew Logan was probably up late working new schedules for Thomas , or editing some of Romans late script ideas . Roman just needs his Beauty sleep as he told them all multiple times when they asked him why he was running a little late to breakfast. And Virgil he just needed sleep , Patton knew his dark strange son barely got sleep now a days and when he did get sleep with was rare they like to let him sleep even if its only for a short time.

Patton took a deep breath before letting it out , he smiled happily setting his cup down on his bed sided table before standing up with a stretch , slowly he walked over to his dresser getting dressed for the day, putting on his signature blue polo , tan pants and cardigan . pushing up his glasses he smiled at himself in the mirror "Alrighty time to start a wonderful day." he told himself before walking to the door with his tea cup back in his hand.

He excited the room and looked down the hall way towards the other sides rooms, he smiled softly 'i should make sure they are okay.' he thought to himself walking down the hall to the first door which happened to be Romans. he didn't have to crack open the door to know he was still asleep, once he got close enough he was able to hear the Princes snores.

chuckling softly walking to Logan's room slowly and quietly he peeked into the room to see if the Logical side was asleep. he frowned when he saw the bed empty and made. "Oh no please don't tell me he stayed up all night"he sighed opening the door wider to see if Logan was sitting hunched over at his desk. surprisingly the desk was clean and papers were neatly stacked on top organised .

Patton closed the door frowning wondering were Logan could be so early in the morning . shaking his head he walked over to Virgil's door, as softly as he could he knocked on the door making his presents known "Virgil, kiddo I'm coming in okay?" he asked not expecting a response , he slowly opened the door peeking in,.

Virgil was laying with his feet by the headboard and head at the end of the bed papers all around him and headphones on fast asleep. Patton bit back the a squeal seeing how cute his dark strange son was . slowly he carefully picking up the papers and color pencils not looking at what was on them because he wanted to respect Virgil's private. he placed them on his nightstand as well as the headphones.

he winced when Virgil took in a deep breath like he was going to wake up. "Pat?" he whsipered slowly opening his eyes.

"Hey kiddo , sorry did i wake you ?" he asked softly as he knelt down close to the bed.

Virgil shook his head rolling onto his stomach pressing his head down onto his mattress "'m tired" he said softly rubbing his eyes before settling back onto the bed.