Loki

You feel around the bag, secretly trying to guess what you briefly hold in the bag and who it might belong to, when you suddenly feel something randomly appearing in your hand. You try to hold back a grin as you pull your arm out, already knowing who did that and to be honest, you wanted him to begin with. 

You open your hand and see a pendant from a necklace with the symbol of Loki. The snake symbol from the actual mythology. Jörmungandr, one of Loki's children in the mythology. You look next to you and are met with a wink and him biting his lip ever so slightly. You're not going to lie, it turns you on instantly. 

For a minute there you just stare at him. His eyes, his lips, his hair, his everything. He is truly divine, a god, of royalty. It seems like he can stare straight into your soul and you don't mind it at all. 

'Could you hurry up? The sooner you guys are back and the next two can go in.' Tony casually mentions while pointing towards the spare room. Loki stands up, reaching for your hand and smiling, you take it and let him take you into the bedroom. He closes the door, his hand lingering on the wood a little longer as he turns around to look at you. 

He makes you feel shy and you hate yourself for it. But be true to yourself now, how many times have you been alone with Loki in a bedroom, drunk and playing a game designed to bring teenagers together with their crush. 

'Can I be perfectly honest with you, {y/n}?' Loki asks as he takes his hand off the door before walking over towards you. You nod, and try to hold his eyes in yours but the effect it has on you and most of all, your body. You have no choice but to look away.

'It may have been your dress, highlighting the best parts of you, or the fact you can hold your liquor, perhaps even the way you are in battle. Determined, fierce, brave. Or it's just me finding everything about you beautiful and desirable, but I couldn't sit back and let someone else get with you tonight. Anyone but me.' His voice is smooth, his gaze still resting on your face. His words are making your cheeks go red. And you want him. So much. Not just now but you wanted him ever since he tried to invade earth. 

'That's why I used a little bit of magic to ensure my place in this room with you.' He takes a step closer, his index finger gently lifting your face up to meet his. He wants to say something more but you already kiss him. Your eyes close as you feel his cold lips on yours, the coolness giving you goosebumps. He did not expect you to take this step. That much is clear from the way his body reacts. You pull back, eyes wide and taking a step back. 'I'm so-' You want to say but he doesn't let you finish. 

He takes that step forward, so he's close to you again and kisses you hard. He presses his body against yours as he wraps his arms around your back and claims your mouth with his tongue. You love it. You want him and you don't want this to end. Ever. 

Eager you press up against him, hands going around his neck while his are tangling in your hair, gently yanking your head down so he has easy access to your neck. Your whole body leans into him when his lips touch your neck, pressing soft kisses on the skin. You squeal softly when he mixes little love bites in-between his kisses.

You grasp the ends of his tux and pull lightly at it. He stops and lets you go, although not entirely. He has his arm still around you. 'I know we only have a few minutes left. Probably. But I want you, Loki. I can't- I can't walk out of here pretending that my urges aren't there. Have me, Loki. I'm all yours.' You watch him intently after you say this, observing the twinkle in his eyes that grows stronger when a smirk breaks out on his face.

'Good.' He pulls you closer again. Not losing eye contact as he zips your dress open. You help him in taking it off your body and now he lets his eyes wander over you. He bites his lip and takes a deep breath. 'Just lovely.' 

You blush, for a brief moment you're shy but you banish the feeling. You want this too much and you won't let it be ruined. So you take the first step in undressing him. You push his blazer over his shoulders and unbutton the buttons of his shirt while he takes his tie off. The second his torso is exposed, you let your hands go over him while kissing his lips. 

A sudden eagerness washes over you and you let your hands go down, unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants. He takes off your bra and panties, and now he can't take it slow anymore. He lifts you up, guiding your legs around his waist. You're so wet, you can't even begin to describe what this man makes you feel. Correction: what this god makes you feel. 

He pushes you against the wall, holding you tightly against him and teasing you by rubbing the tip of his member through your wet folds. You didn't even notice him taking his boxers off. 'Don't tease m-' You breathe out but be cuts you off by pushing himself inside of you. You feel how he stretches you out and it's almost enough to make you come already. 

A soft moan escapes your lips when he pulls back again, and one when he pushes back in. He grunts when he finds his rhythm and you marvel in hearing his skin hitting yours everytime he thrusts. You let your head rest against the wall when he kisses your neck, giving you hickeys and more love bites. 

He speeds up in reaction to your moans and you tug on the ends of his hair everytime he hits the best spot. 'Fuck!' You moan, squeezing your legs a little tighter around his waist. He thrusts a few more times until he suddenly walks you over to the bed, dropping you onto the soft mattress. He flips you over so you're now on top of him, with him all the way inside you. 

You look down on him, your eyes meeting his. A smirk appears around your lips as you place your hands on his chest and you start to ride him. His hands grip tighter at your waist, the pleasure growing. 

You get lost in the rhythm, the way your bodies melt into one with every move. You moan softly, rolling your hips over him. But then he flips you over again so he can thrust up inside you, hard and fast. You moan, your hands moving to his hair and pulling him into a kiss. You're both lost inside your own world where all that matters is each other. You don't even realize that someone went to fetch you but laughingly shut the door. Loki does notice it, using his magic to pull a little prank. 

You don't hear the squeal from outside, the roar of laughter or anything else. Only Loki. You giggle as he kisses your neck, his hair falling in front of his eyes, tickling your skin. He pins your hands above your head while pressing kisses all over your body. You look down on him, his thrusts betraying how close he is and it makes your orgasm come closer too. 

'Loki, I-' You moan and gasp when he softly bites your earlobe. He whispers how much he wants to see you come undone under him and the way he says it, mixed with his deep thrusts makes you just come instantly. Your body stutters and when you want to moan loudly, he kisses you, muffling the sound. You clench your walls around him, tightening your pussy, making him come too. He grunts, kissing you harder and you feel how he unloads inside you. 

When he pulls out, he kisses you shortly and gets up, staring at your body. He bites his lip when he sees his cum dripping out of you and onto the sheets. You smirk and watch how he dresses himself, you doing the same thing. 

When fully dressed, he comes up to you, connecting your lips one last time. 'You know what this means, right?' He asks sternly and you look confused for a moment. 'A hell of a one night stand?' You say and it amuses him slightly. 'No.' He holds up his hand and in his palm lays the pendant you took from the bag, but with a necklace attached to it. 

'It means you're mine. And only mine.' He says and with the snap of his fingers, the necklace is around your neck without a clasp to take it off. But you don't want to be able to. You want to be his. 

You bite your lip and nod. 'Good.' He then opens the door and lets you walk out the room, he right behind you with his hand on the small of your back.