Chapter Two: Caught in a Daze

So yep. I felt like uploading again....

He gets out and makes his way to where we are. "Hey, Sadie! How've you been?" He says completely ignoring me. It was just like him. 

"Great. Until you showed up." She was playing up the sarcasm today. Two points for Sadie!

"Ooh. You're feisty today, I like that." Ugh. I want to puke right then and there.

"Please go chat up someone who cares."

"Oh dolly, you know you care." He then precedes to walk away. 

I can't let him walk away like that, I just can't. "You're really just going to ignore me?" I shout at him.

He just keeps walking like my outburst never happened. He really must hate me now. I push that thought to the back of my head and Sadie and I compare our schedules. We have Honors English and Biology together.

My schedule was as follows:

Honors English

Algebra III

Biology

AP World History

French II

Gym 

Study Hall

We head to class in silence. As we enter my eyes lock with Jonas' icey blue ones for half a second, I quickly look away and take my seat to prevent any thoughts form entering my head.

Our teacher, Mr. Fordson, begins his usual first day rant and I zone out. This is one of those classes where you have trouble staying awake and even worse, it have it first thing in the morning. We all might as well be brain dead zombies.

My mind begins to wander to Jonas again and I think for a while. Still trapped in my thoughts I don't notice how quiet the room has gotten. I only look up when Mr. Fordson clears his throat asking the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on to take a seat. The man boy I'm faced with has dark hair that isn't quite black and gorgeous grey eyes. I can't imagine what they look like up close. He has on a tight-fitting grey t-shirt and faded blue jeans. And I could make out well-toned muscles beneath his  shirt. He was walks in my direction and when he sits in the empty seat right beside me, I finally catch myself ogling him.

The mystery man smirks obviously noticing me checking him out. I snap my attention back to Mr. Fordson, who is going through the bathroom procedures as if we haven't been through his before. I have a distinct feeling that Mystery Man is a friend of Jonas. If not they were bound to be besties by lunch.

Ninety minutes later I'm once again lost in my thoughts I catch Mystery Man winking at me through my peripheral vision. I roll my eyes, and turn away in disgust still blushing lightly. I will not fawn over this guy. I think furiously. 

The bell rings and I hurry out of the classroom, to find Sadie there waiting for me.

"That new guy is a cutie." I see the wild look in her green eyes and the wheels turning in her head. Her dirty blonde hair sways as she moves with excitement.

"But, he screams Jonas."

"Oh don't be so negative!"

"Anyone that gorgeous has to be a Jonas." I now had his stereotype down to a science. Attractive, cryptic, and cocky are signs of a Jonas.

"You don't know that for sure!" She yells to me while heading to Spanish.

"It's all in the book!" I yell back.

"Maybe your book needs to be rewritten!" She says and then she's gone.

I'm a few minutes late to Algebra because I stopped to help a pool of freshmen to class, it was my one good deed of the day.

"Thank you for joining us Miss Wilde, would you care to be seated?" Mrs. Matthews deadpans. She's a great teacher, I had her last year too, she just gets moody sometimes. It must be one of those days.

I look over to my usual seat, in the last row closest to the window. And there's Mystery Man occupying my wonderful seat. Under normal circumstances, I would've asked whoever was in my seat to move, but, since he's new and gorgeous-mostly the latter- I take the seat next to him. I'll just let him know he took my seat at the end of class. I make a mental note in my head.

At the end of class however, I'm the one being spoken to, grey orbs meet my eyes as I stand.

-So yeah that was Chapter Two. Let me know what you think. Comment, Vote, Message me. Oh and uploads might be less and less frequent after this up coming week. School starts on August 27th for me. So I'm just warning you. 

Thanks for reading, I appreciate all of you so yeah um stay cool!

Don't Forget to Vote! (Yay revisions!)

Peace!