Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I woke up and looked around noting the room I was in was pitch black meaning the sun hadn’t yet come up. My eyes were still adjusting so I listened instead for an indication to where I was until I heard the rain pounding against the glass of the window and the roof above. My surroundings came into focus just as the pitter patter of rain jogged my sleepy memory.

I looked down to see I was lying on a bare tan chest –strong pecks, firm abs- and then tilted my head to look at the face it belonged to. The night before came rushing back, confirming that it had really happened.

James and I had found a cab and headed to his parents’ home. The drive back was longer because of the rain and he looked over at me, hand firm on my thigh and smiled. It was this goofy grin of pure contentment that hit me; it would have knocked me down had I not been sitting. I couldn’t resist when he leaned over and kissed me again. As a matter of fact I did the opposite by grabbing his shoulders to keep him close. Before I knew it we were making out like teenagers in the back seat while some random person drove us to the appointed address.

Even knowing it was silly, I couldn’t stop. The last week with him our friendship -our relationship- had changed and the only move was forward into the unknown. The one moment that I hesitated was when we got out and rushed through the downpour to the front door. Before he pulled out his keys and unlocked it he pushed me against the old wooden door kissing my lips, neck, and collar bone. As he did so I wondered if I was just repeating history making the same mistakes I had before.

But then he pulled back and looked at me with those sparkling eyes and I swore to myself that everything would be okay, that this was a different situation, that James was nothing like Jon, that everything would be okay. So I kissed him back on the porch in the cold as the rain dropped all around us, drowning out my worries and fears.

We made it to his room where he pulled his hoodie and my jacket off me and tossed them to the side. He lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and pressed my back against the door as he closed it. At that angle he was looking up at me and even in the dim light from the moon through the window I was overcome by the emotion in his eyes.

We were both soaking wet and I loved the feel of his moist hair between my fingers as I kissed him aggressively, my whole body heating up making me forget the dampness of my clothes. His hands were under the skimpy gold shirt rubbing up and down my back making me stick out my chest. He took advantage breaking the kiss and moving down my neck. One hand pushed open my shirt to reveal my full bare chest and he took that opportunity to place a hard nipple in his mouth. He moved his tongue in circular motions around it before nipping and sucking on it until I moaned at the sensation. For the second time that night I could feel his smile against my skin; he was pleased with himself for turning me on and I couldn’t deny he was doing so throroughly.

He moved on to the other nipple and I kept pulling his hair until he kissed back up to my mouth. Once he captured my lips in his I felt him pull away from the door and carry me towards the side of his tall bed. He laid me down on the comforter and grabbed my face with both hands to deepen our kiss, his tongue sliding further into my mouth. I let him dominate for the time being as I was still grasping the fact that it was happening and I was allowing it… and enjoying and wanting it.

He pulled away and his hands slid down my throat over my exposed and very aroused breasts down my stomach and the outside of my thighs. He pulled my legs from around him and unzipped my boots one at a time. He took them off and threw them to the side watching me as he did so. He pulled off my black socks and slid his hands back up my legs on the inside this time, slowly rubbing over me as he reached the button and zipper of my jeans. He had them off and on the floor quickly and he looked down at me with hungry eyes as he saw I wasn’t wearing any panties.