Chapter One: One Week Earlier

• Dedicated to Brilynn Schrader

When I upload new parts i may just add them to the page that is already there. So always check the last page you read before moving on to the next chapter.

Thnx for reading.

Hope you like it. 

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      

Chapter One

The week before

I was sitting in class, bored to death, listening the teacher lecture us about the class rules. It was the first day of school and I was already sick of it. I was not a fan of school, especially this class, I really hated the teacher Mrs. Brack, she was just terrible, and I don't think anybody liked her. 

"Serena, Serena. Miss Chernicova." Mrs. Brack yelled when I didn't answer the first two times. I looked up towards her now though. Her witches chin a little more noticeable this year. "Are you paying attention Miss, Chernicova, cause I hate for you to start out the year with a detention." she said with a smirk.

"Yeah I paying attention, you were moaning on and on about the class room rules, that we already heard a thousand times before." I said smirking back. Mrs. Brack's left eye started to twitch as everyone in the room giggle at my remark. 

"Well since you think that you know the rules so well then you can write each rule down twenty times, due tomorrow." She said her smirk widening “and you’ll have plenty of time doing that in detention.”

I was known as the classroom mouth off, but now I just nodded and took my dentition slip from Mrs. Brack. I had promised my mom that I would do better this year, and it does not look like I started out to well.

The rest of the day didn't go to well either I got two more dentitions, both for mouthing off, when they asked me if I was paying attention. Which I wasn't, my mind was somewhere else entirely. I was thinking about a dream I had, about this gorgeous guy. In my dream, I was in an ocean or lake, or something I’m not sure, but I was drowning, and he saved me. His winter blue eyes staring into mine seeing if I was ok, then he slowing leaning towards me, as if to kiss me. Then my mom barges into my room and yells time to get up for school. I got up, frustrated that I woke up before the good part, but as I thought about the dream more and more. I realized that I didn’t know how I got into the ocean in the first place, and when I was drowning it felt real, like it was actually happening. I could still feel the warmth of his arms around me. I decided just to shake it off as nothing and started to get dressed for school, but when I took off my shirt, my hair hit my bare back, and was soaking  wet. How had I not noticed that before, and why the hell was it wet. I just stood there for a second, with my hair wet and dripping against my bare back. Oh my god, how the hell did my hair get wet, is all that I think about. Then it came to me my dream, I was soaking wet when the mystery guy pulled me out of the water. It just didn’t make sense, why would I get wet hair from a dream I had. I couldn’t figure it out, and if I didn’t get dressed soon, my mom would come in and see if I was still sleeping, and I was freezing cold. I got dressed as fast as I could. I was wearing my, black skinny jeans, red halter top that showed a little too much cleavage. 

For a while I forgot all about my dream, until I got to school, and I had to sit through all of my boring classes. When I don‘t really care what the teacher is talking about, my mind just wanders, and today I just couldn’t stop thinking about my dream. It was just so weird, and that guy. I couldn't stop seeing him leaning in about to give me a kiss, and then nothing. I couldn't even imagine anything, my mind just went blank. 

The next day on my way to school, I felt like someone was watching me. I know that’s really weird and like who hell would want to be watching me, but I just got that feeling. You know when you have a feeling someone’s watching and then you turn around and there’s this guy across the room looking at you. This was like that but much stronger and creepier.