TENNIS COMPETITION

# Chapter 2 #

~PREVIOUSLY~

"Hey Rumika, can I sleep with you like old time." said Ryoma

"Sure!"said Rumika

Both come in the room and sleep together with Karupin on top of them.

~END~

( Picture of Rumika's room can be found on my website )

When morning came, the sound of an irritating alarm clock will be heard. At first Rumika is the first to wake up, but Ryoma is still sleeping beside her. Rumika, First attempted to wake him up by pushing him out of the bed, but didn't go. Second, she poured cold water over his head. He finally wakes up and wonders where he is. But Ryoma face is an expression of anger at his counterpart.

"Why did you do that!!!!!" said Ryoma

"That's the only way to wake you up for our street tennis competition." said Rumika

"But.. Never mind!, let's just get ready." said Ryoma

After that Ryoma returned to his room to get ready while Rumika is taking time to pull in her look presentable for the competition.

( Picture of Rumika's attire )

After checking herself in the mirror, she goes down to have breakfast with her family.

"Rumika!, I prepare your favorite food" said Rinko

"Thanks a lot mom!" said Rumika

"What about me!" said Ryoma

"Of course I prepare your favorite also" said Rinko

"Thanks mom!" said Ryoma

The twins continue to eat peacefully and enjoying their time eating. After that, they left to go to the train station.

Upon arriving there, they sit down on the side bench on the train. Because of the place is too far, they both decided to sleep while riding the train. But suddenly they woke up because of the noise of a high school student making a demonstration of his groups.

"This is how to hold the western grip, just like having a hand shake." said the guy holding a racquet

"WOW!, no wonder you are the Ace of Kitagoe Tennis Club,Sasabe!" said the friend of Sasabe

While the twins are watching him swing his racquet. Rumika can see that he almost hit the girl on the face. This makes Rumika angry inside and want to teach those boys a lesson. But she have a even better plan.