And what now

Sleep was not something that Bakugou got blessed with the night after the first day at Yuuei. He was never more awake. He did try to fall asleep, but after some hours of turning and grunting he just forsake the whole idea completely. There were two thinks on his mind that prevented his well deserved night rest. For starters the new development of Midoriya not being quirkless anymore. That gave birth to a lot of problems. Considering that the whole bullying was based on this one sole fact, Bakugou knew that this wasn't an option anymore. He did consider to just bully him for, well anything. But the mere thought got rejected by his unconsciousness so hard that he couldn't do more than grunt and turn around some more. It was a good thing that Bakugou, short tempered and all, was still rational enough to not blow up his own home.
It was frustrating, here he was tormenting Midoriya for many years without much remorse, but as soon as his excuse vanished, the mere thought alone was hurting.
The second thing preventing him to sleep was, at the moment, by far worse than anything else. His bullying problem would get his full attention the moment he was standing before Midoriya again. so he could ignore it to some extend for now, but when he was getting sleepy and his eyes closed the image of Midoriya popped up. All smiling and being way to attractive. Bakugou wanted to connect those images with hate and anger but instead he felt at peace and somewhat fuzzy. And that on the other hand made him feel angry.
So basically he wasn't sleeping because he was thinking way to hard and because he didn't wanted to, because he was afraid of what tricks his mind would play with him.

That Bakugou wasn't in the best of moods the next day would be an understatement. It was normal that people tend to get out of his way but today was extreme. Between him and the next person were several meters in each direction. No wonder Bakugou was surprised when suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yo, Bakugou what's up?", a guy his age with spiky red hair sad with a big grin. Bakugou just looked at him annoyed and ready to kill. How dense must a person be to approach him while he was in this mood? And more important, Bakugou had no idea who he was.

"Who the fuck are you?", Bakugou had no intentions of being friendly with anyone, not with the Deku problem he had going on.
Spiky red hair seemed surprised by the question but only for a second, the grin on his face returned promptly.

"Are you in a bad mood? Don't joke around like this", said red hair and gave a claps on Bakugous back. Bakugou was honestly considering to kill him right now.

How dense can one person be? "WHO the FUCK are YOU!?", his hands were balled to fists and his teeth clenched together. Bakugou really wasn't in a good mood, and every stranger in a ten meter radius could see that, so why not this one annoying person?

"Eh, you are joking right? I'm your classmate, man. The name's Kirishima Eijiro. I introduced myself yesterday", Kirishima seemed seriously bewildered this time. Bakugou took a second glance at him.

Was he really there yesterday? Bakugou couldn't remember at all, but to be fair he had way to much Midoriya on his mind the whole day. And as it seems today wasn't going to be different.

"Ah right, I remember", Bakugou lied. No need for unnecessary trouble to add to the already existing problems.

And now leave me the fuck alone. He really wasn't in the mood for idle chit chat, especially not with some classmate he didn't remember.

"I knew you were joking. Man, you were quite cool yesterday and at the entrance exam as well. Always so flashy and manly with your quirk", Kirishima babbled without noticing the bloodlust leaking from Bakugou right next to him.

Bakugou decided to just ignore him and to get back to the real problem at hand, namely Midoriya Izuku. He will see him in class and Bakugou knew that the bottomed up feelings, which were already crawling out more than he wanted to, will come shooting up. Normally he would just dish out some insults, intimidating him with some explosions and that would be it. He would get the grasp on his feelings, bottle them back up and good is. But that will not work anymore, he has no reason to insult him, no excuse.