Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Spyro flew to the door with great speed, not caring what or who got in his way, he pushed through Eruptor, who lost his paper, he knocked Pop Fizz's muffin out of his hand, he interrupted Stealth Elf's meditation, and startled Jet-Vac. Spyro got to the door and opened it, and there was Cynder. 

"Hello" Cynder said, a little jittery. 

"Uh, yes, hi, welcome" Spyro struggled to get the words out, as Cynder walked in, Spyro noticed the other Skylanders definitely looked peeved. 

"So, uh, welcome to our h-house" Spyro stuttered. 

"Oh man, I think I have a bigger crush on her than I realized, I can't even speak right".

"as you can see, this is our living room" Spyro showed Cynder the living room, the other Skylanders waved. "

This is the kitchen" Spyro and Cynder entered the kitchen, after showing her the other rooms and such, and finally they got to his room.

"and this is my room" Spyro opened the door and Cynder entered. 

"This is a cool room" Cynder impressively told Spyro. 

"Uh, thanks, Cynder" Spyro responded with a slight voice crack. 

"So, where do I sleep?" Cynder asked. 

"Well, that's the thing" Spyro told Cynder. 

"Eon said you were staying in my room, sooooooo..." Spyro trailed off. 

"Awesome!" Cynder exclaimed.

"I'm with one of the coolest Skylanders" Cynder said joyously. 

"Y-you think I'm cool?" Spyro asked in astonishment. 

"Well, yeah, of course, who doesn't?" Cynder replied, this made Spyro blush a little. 

"Well, now that that's all settled, why not grab a bite to eat?" Spyro broke the silence, and it was the first sentence he had said without stuttering. 

"Ah good, food will be nice" Spyro and Cynder went downstairs. 

"Hey guys, we're gonna go out to eat, wanna come?" Spyro asked. 

"Nah, we'll stick here" they all said. 

"Alrighty then" Spyro said rubbing his hands together. 

"Let's go, Cynder", and they both flew out to eat.

Don't worry, next chapters' gonna be longer