[ Arc 1.14 ]

I was grounded for a while. Don't ask. (;-;)

___________________________________

As Lucielle was roaming the many hallways of Sakura Joy Academy, a little white orb with a tiny pair of wings clung onto Lucielle's pale arm as it pleaded for his individual attention but alas it has failed since the system caused the problem itself. Crying in pure torture and agony, Lucielle continued to walk without giving a single glance at the trembling white orb and kept his focus on what is in front of him.

While staring at the tiled white floor that reflected an unclear view of himself, Lucielle was met with an echoing bell noise that traveled to every part of the whole academy building. Looking up from the ground, Lucielle was terrified to see a hoard of students consuming the spacious hallways arriving towards him. Afraid to see the outcome of his host, the system immediately scurried to the golden ceiling to find Lucielle merging with the crowd of people. As Lucielle disappeared into the group of students, the little bright white orb started panicking as it attempted to spot Lucielle's pale blonde hair but couldn't as the system confused itself with similar colors.

Just as the system was having a mental-attack with itself, Lucielle finally decided to pop up from the crowd revealing his hair which was no longer neat and tidy. Finding himself being squished and nearly suffocated by the people around him it wasn't until Lucielle went to the side of the hallway to only be pulled by his left hand. As someone forcefully grabbed his hand, Lucielle was pulled away from the crowd to bump onto what feels like a comfortable warm pillow. Unable to stop himself from hugging onto the strange thing, Lucielle wrapped his other arm around and glanced up to see a pair of golden eyes.

"...Are you okay?" the man asked Lucielle, questioning his well being Lucielle only stared back at the man and didn't say a word as he took a moment to fully understand his current position and it wasn't until a second later Lucielle reacted to his decision.

Jolting in shock, Lucielle quickly tore both his arms away to find himself in front of the man he had seen earlier, who had an expression Lucielle could not decipher. As Lucielle kept on looking at the tall man, the man had also seemed to recognize the youth while glancing at his hand the youth tore his hand from. Staring upon his hand which was then laid on the familiar youth, the man averted his focus to the youth's wrist which has been properly wrapped and was pleased to see that the youth was perfectly fine.

All in one piece, Lucielle was relieved to see that all parts of his body was intact while the system was still attempting to find Lucielle in the large crowd and paid no attention to the man who stood above the others. Finding himself in front of the familiar man, Lucielle observed the appearance of the man who seemed to be standing silently while students were pasting by between them, disappearing into the abundant crowds. With the man's tall figure, he clearly stood above the rest in away, tall enough to be seen from the end of the hallway, placing himself different from the rest.

Glancing up once more, Lucielle was in a state of silence when he viewed the man's facial features close up while the man himself covered his arms around the Lucielle's small bone structure, protecting him from the rough crowd. Feeling the warmth whenever a student bumped around them, Lucielle felt quite comfortable within the arms of the man that he barely knew or even met thinking that it was soothing. Focusing onto the male's face structure, Lucielle quickly pointed out the visible features of the man, noting them down mentally inside his blank yet stable mind.

With the man's sharp jawline, his golden eyes remained cold along with a slight gleam of darkness that can be seen pressuring Lucielle to tear away his stare but continued to glare directly at his pupils. Motioning his view, Lucielle soon went down to the man's straight proportional nose and continued all the way down to his red chapped lips. Unable to tear his focus away from the man's seducing lips, Lucielle shivered as he remembered such memories of his deathening past thus jolted while the man standing felt some trembling from below. Glancing down, the man viewed what seemed like a little lamb trembling from the coldness of the hallway but in true reality, Lucielle was completely pertrified when remembering of a time period when he was traumitized.

Wondering why the poor thing trembled so much, the man had no clue what to do to comfort the small student and led to awkwardly lift his hand to pat the male's shoulder with a certain pattern. Confused, Lucielle was then suddenly unable to move as the man bluntly hugged him, questioning why, Lucielle met up within a situation where he could easily be misunderstood.

[Host! There you are. I was wondering where you went-]

[. . .What. . .(; ̄Д ̄) ]

[...What the hell are you doing?] The system swore, surprising Lucielle out of his focus as he has never heard his system speak in that tone of language before but immediately snapped out of the state of confusion to realize what situation he is currently in.

'...It is definitely not what it looks like..(;;'・v・) ' Lucielle spoke bluntly, hoping the system doesn't misunderstand the situation.

[. . .]

'It seriously isn't whatever you are thinking of.' Lucielle spoke once again as he met with the system's suspicous ghostly silence.

[. . .]

'System, please believe this poor soul.' Lucielle pleaded, hoping once more that the system would believe him, but alas, little did he know, situations rarely go in the right direction in this certian case.

[Host...I can't believe it, I'd never thought you'd swing that way... (((( ;°Д°)))) ] the system declared while the system slowly flew further away from his host, distancing itself from the public display of what it misunderstood as 'affection'.

'No. System. I swear, it is not like that.' Lucielle denied with clarity and attempted to move away from the arms of the man who noticed the student's gentle squirming within his reach, thus resulting to discontinuing his 'affectionate' actions.

Eventually Lucielle escaped from the grasp of the young male in front of him as the students roaming within the hallways slowly become in a small number of groups, leaving the halls almost completely empty. Once Lucielle has distance himself from the mysterious man, he turned back to only slightly pout at the man but couldn't blame him as Lucielle was stuck in the middle of being misunderstood. Lucielle had no reason to blame the man when he did not know the reason of why the man hugged him in the first place.

Shaking his head with vigor, the man in front of the frail student covered his mouth lifting his hand to hide his gentle chuckle while Lucielle was attempting to make the system believe in himself.

'System...No, Pet. Believe me, I, your host do not swing that certain way. You are misunderstanding the situation.(ノ'д`) ' Lucielle claimed as he stood still voicing his mental thought seriously when the system suddenly froze mid-air when hearing his destined hatred name coming from his host.

[!!!]

[you...How dare you bring up that cursed name...I thought you forgot...ヽ(o'皿′o)ノ ] the System shivered with shame as Lucielle brought the system to remember a couple of years ago when his host decided to place his name weighted with embarrassment.

'You thought so? Well, you thought wrong. You better believe me or I will bring up that nickname for the rest of this lifetime.' Lucielle threatened the system who was petrified and trembled with emotions visible to his clear plastic-like wings.

[...You wouldn't...]

'Try me. Pet'

Saying those words within his mind, Lucielle suspiciously stood in front of the man for a ridiculously long period of time which worried him to such the student not do anything for a while.

[...ヽ(●-'Д'-)ノ Fine! Be that way, I don't care if you swing that way anyways! ]

'Hehe victory! ' Lucielle slyly smirk to himself, ignoring the fact that it has been a certain amount of time period outside of his mind and the man standing in front of the fail student was merely confused and continued to stare until Lucille regained his focus back from the conversation.

While Lucielle was focusing on the situation he was in, the system in the back of his mind was swirling up with anger and contempt. Before Lucille knew it, the system was figuring out a master plan.

Whispering, the system declared quietly to itself planning to get revenge on his host later within the future.

[Host...Just you wait. ψ(*`ー')ψ) . He he he...]

(Comment Grammar spelling mistakes.)