epilogue

two years later //

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?!?!
by Leah Richards

It's been two years since Benjamin Pierce and Nick Robinson broke up and many people are wondering where they have gone.

It's no secret that Ben left every social media platform after the breakup (he didn't delete the accounts in case you were worried for Ben!). Ever since then, Ben has rarely posted on Instagram or Twitter but he's still on!
Benjamin Pierce started a band with cousin Ryan Pierce last summer and the two have been touring and even put out an ep, Truth Between the Lies!
Not only is he thoroughly involved with the band but he's still a main character of the Netflix original series, Broken Witches!
Ben has always been quiet about his love life but recently the actor has been connected to 5 Seconds of Summer member, Calum Hood.

Nick has also been rewarded with his acting career. Nick Robinson has starred in many book-to-film adaptations, The 5th Wave, Everything, Everything, and Love, Simon just to name a few, and has not stopped with that.
This fall he is set to play Julian Blackthorn in the Lady Midnight movie along with Sabrina Carpenter as Emma Carstairs (the book was written by Cassandra Clare in 2016).
He has also set to film a Netflix movie called Little Lies, Big Secrets set to come out in 2020.
Like Ben, Nick has kept his relationships pretty secretive. However, in an Instagram post, Robinson revealed that he is dating transgender star, Elliot Fletcher.
Elliot has been in many roles such as Trevor on the U.S. version of Shameless and as Aaron on the Fosters with teen heartthrob, Noah Centineo.

Overall, the two have been quite successful with their lives and they pleased fans one last time with a reunion (Elliot Fletcher and Ben's rumored boyfriend, Calum Hood, were also in attendance). Picture was posted on both of their Instagrams and the two have remained mutuals ever since (they often have twitter conversations!).

Even though they are no longer together their relationship-to-friendship story is to die for.

Perhaps later on they can be together.