what about the scars?/ pt.2

It's still Monday but It's 2.46 p.m.
I hopp out of my car and unlock the front door.
I get in and press the 'up' button on the elevator. I live in one of the highest buildings in Atlanta but It's not really the luxurious kind of apartment.
I walk though the door and the first thing I see is my massive vinyl records collection.
I love my records! Every time I put on a disk, all my problems just disappear. I change the record to my favourite one:
A Night At The Opera by Queen
I sit down at my desk and start to draw. I don't really know what I want to draw I just listen to the music and let it guide my pen. And the end result was actually pretty good:

(credits to owner)I set down my pen and lean back

(credits to owner)
I set down my pen and lean back. I close my eyes and enjoy the music and the sound of my old record player. And suddenly I fall asleep.
______________________________
"Why? Why are you saying that?!" i yell with tears forming in my eyes.
"I didn't do anything wrong! I'm finished I swear! Anna! Please!"
"No. I can't trust you... you- you betrayed me! I thought you were emotionally unstable but as it turns out... you're just a fucking bitch!"
"No! Anna I need your help! One last time! Please!" I start to get desperate. My cheeks now covered in tears. I realise that our voices start to fade and suddenly I am fully awake.
———————————————
I look down on me. "I still have my clothes on... oh shit!" i look outside. It's dark already. I've been sleeping for 5 hours now. "That's impossible!" I think to myself. "It's 9 p.m. Well... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now but I should probably get up." I think and just as I said that my doorbell rings. "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself and walk up to the door.

As I open the door I spot a rather handsome boy standing in front of me. By his outfit and the box in this hand I can tell that he's a pizza boy.
"Hey. Uhh... Pineapple pizza for J-"
"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" I ask suspicious due to the fact that he almost slipped and said my name out loud.
"Uh yeah? I think you ordered Pizza? Pineapple? U know..." he says a little unsure. "Why? fuck. Is this the wrong address? shit sorry. Have a nice day!" he says in a rush and starts to leave.

"Hold up!" I say.
I look at his "uniform". A little name tag that looks a little too used for a new worker. I read his name out loud: "Harrold. Hm... pretty old school right?"
He looks down on his tag and gives me a fake smile.
"Well yeah... my parents kind of liked the old style-"
Just as he wanted to continue his sentence my phone rang. Doc was calling.
"Shit. Wait here a second. I need to get this." I tell him and walk into my apartment. I didn't really close my door but who cares. Right?

"Hey Doc. What's up?"
"Honey. Come here. Now. Emergency meeting. You'll meet everyone and we'll discuss some new strategies ok-" he hung up.
What was that?

I go to my room and grab my backpack and my laptop in case I need to hack something.
I head out to the door and run into the boy who's talking to someone on his phone.
"Yeah sure Doc. No- fuck." I look at him and start to realise shit.
"God damn it! Baby!" I yell at him. "Get your ass into the car and come on!" I command him as I run down the stairs. He just stands there. Shocked at how you knew that it was him.

A/N: Heyyyyy y'all! Sup? Yeah yeah i know. I'm stoopid! I'm REALLY sorry for the slow, slow, SLOW updates but I'm trying to update more frequently and some people messaged me asking if i'll continue the story and: Yes. I'll try to update at least once a month. At least! It could be more times. But i'll try. I hope you understand :)