Chapter 2- Boyfriends and World tours

It was time for school. I woke up, straightened my hair, put on a pair of jean shorts, my R5 tee-shirt and my black Converse sneakers. I was so happy that I had something to do this summer and it was awesome that I get to spend time with my new boyfriend.

~Driving to school~

Ashley: (thinking- Okay yesterday I met the best guy ever and his family. Now I am going on tour with his band. I got a car and the key to the house. Today is going to be awesome.)

~At school~

Ashley: (has her headphones in and listening to Obviously by McFly)

Ross: (waiting at her locker, takes her headphones out of her ears and gives her a hug) Hey Ashley.

Ashley: Hey Ross.  What's up?

Ross: I was just coming by to tell you that we are leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning.

Ashley: Okay, I have to pack when I get home but I will call you when I am done okay?

Ross: Yeah, we get out early today anyway.

Ashley: Oh yeah I forgot we did.

Ross: See you later. (kisses her)

Ashley:(kisses back) Bye Ross.

~Third Period~

Announcement: Will Ashley Usalis, Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Ross Lynch, Rydel Lynch and Ellington Ratliff please come to the principles office.

Ashley: Oh my god. Rocky, what did you do this time?

Rocky: Ross, tell your girlfriend to shut it.

Ross:(laughing at Ashley) Rocky, she is a big girl. I don't have to tell her what to do.

Riker: Rocky, your jealous that you don't have what Ross and Ashley have.

Rydel: (talking to Ashley) I love your shirt. Nice to see you are a R5 fan Ash.

Ashley: Rydel, when your boyfriend and your best friends are in a band you need to have something in your closet that represents them.

Rydel: Well put Ash.

~Principal's Office~

Mr. Jones: Well Lynch family and Ashley. You are leaving for Chicago tonight instead of tomorrow so Riker your parents came to pick all of you up.

Riker: Thank you Mr. Jones.

Ross: Well we should go. We have packing to do.

Rydel: Ashley, come with me.

~At the Lynch House~

(With Rydel and Ashley)

Rydel: I figured since you are going out with my little brother you can use some new clothes.

Ashley: Aw Rydel. Thank you.

Rydel: Welcome. I have Aeropostale, American Eagle and Liz Claiborne.

Ashley: I brought my zebra print luggage, my R5 shirt and my Converse sneakers for one night.

Rydel: I have a Vera Bradley Duffel Bag that I use and pick your clothes.

Ashley: Okay, I will take 2 pairs of Aeropostale shorts, 3 American Eagle shirts, and a American Eagle dress.

Rydel: Well, that is what I am taking. Do you have pajamas?

Ashley: Yeah I do. Thanks again Rydel. (hugs her)

~With the boys~

Riker: Well my suit case is packed.

Ross: So is mine.

Rocky: Mine too.

Ratliff: Yeah we all have our suit cases packed and I took them to the car.

Riker: Thanks man. Where are the girls?

Ashley: (carrying her suit case) Right here Riker.

Rydel: (carrying her duffel bag) Yeah duh Riker.

Ross: Ash, where were you.

Ashley: I was in Rydel's room, since I didn't have time to get clothes from my house she gave me some.

Ross: Oh, okay. I just didn't know where you went.

Ashley:(kisses him) I promise I will tell you where I go from now on.

Ross:(kisses her back) Ok. I love you.

Ashley: Never thought I would hear you say those words in the same sentence.

Ross: (hugs her) I love you Ashley.

Ashley:(puts her head on his shoulder) I love you too Ross.

Riker: Okay we need to go to the airport.

~Outside~

Mr. Lynch: Okay guys and girls. We are leaving for Chicago. When we get there boys will share a room and Rydel and Ashley will share a room.

Rydel: Yay! So happy I get to spend even more time with Ashley.

Ashley: Omg! Rydel we should do make overs when we get there.

Rydel: Yes! I call sitting with Ashley and Ross on the plane.

Ratliff: I am just to tired to care.

Rocky: Wow girls are such girls.

Ross: No duh Rocky.

Ashley: You guys are funny.

Rydel: They are always like this.

~On the Plane~

Mrs. Lynch: Okay so Ross, Ashley and Rydel on one side. Rocky, Riker and Ratliff on the other and the Mr. Lynch and I behind you guys.

Ashley: (sleeping on Ross's shoulder)

Riker: Aw Ross she is so cute when she is asleep.

Ross: Thanks man. She is really tired after band practice with us the past 3 days.

Rydel: Well when we get to Chicago, she is sleeping for 12 hours instead of 5.

Ross: Can you make sure that happens sis?

Rydel: I'll keep her safe Ross.

Ross: Thank you so much Rydel.

Pilot: This is your Pilot speaking. We are now landing in Chicago.

Rydel: Ash, isn't this exciting?

Ashley: Yeah. Did I fall asleep at all?

Rydel: Yes, you did so I stole you phone and look at you wallpaper.

Ashley: It says Ross and Ash and its a pic of me sleeping on Ross's shoulder.

Rydel: Your welcome. Now you have proof to show your friends when we go to PA.

Ashley: Wait we are going to PA? Omg.

Rydel: That was Ross's suprise for you.

Ashley:(kisses him) Thank you so much.

Ross:(kisses her back) See that's how much I love you.

Ashley: Aw. Your so sweet.

The End.

Chapter 3 coming soon.