Chapter 19 Snatched

Hi guys I'm back sorry for the long wait but I felt that I lost touch with this book and had to stop and re read it. And after some really cringy moments I have decided to do some editing. But I know you all have been waiting so here is an update and hopefully I'll have another shortly. So here is an EXTRA LONG  chapter to make up for it.

Also, I have decided to do a full sex scene in detail so WARNING! I just felt that I didn't give you enough imagery in the last one. Oh there will be some anal play, and some light domination so I suggest you skip if that is not for you.

Love,
District Queen

Shane's POV

Blood coated the arms and chest of my wolf. I couldn't think, I let my wolf take over to avenge my mate. Dead bodies littered the floor. It hurt my human side to see all these innocent lives dead, but my wolf could care less, he wanted blood.

But that cunt bag of an alpha didn't come out to fight and had ordered his pack members to fight for him. Most looked like they didn't want to but they could not refuse an alpha's command.

I walk up the steps into the house, I needed some space so I went on a run just a short trip, while Scar has been prepping him for me. As I head in Scar's face of worry hits me. I feel guilty leaving her to handle this on her own.

'I'm not liking the emotions I am feeling from you, we did what we had to. I understand the guilt you are feeling but trust me we did the right thing.' I almost forgot that Scar has a less than pleasant past. We both took losing our mother hard but Scar she took it a little worst than I had. Instead of trying to preserve every memory of her as I had, in taking care of the pack. Scar went out and erased everthing that killed her.

'I know but I wish we could have sparred some lives. We should take the kids in the nursery back with us.' This helped ease my mind atleast these kids will grow up with a fair alpha and a loving family within our pack.

'There was no other way, Shane. You know if there was anyway we could have avoided killing them we would have but it was their life or ours and I have no intension of leaving Mia, do you?' She says in my head pleading with me to understand.

'No but-'

'No buts, we are going home to Mia and I have prepped the Alpha for you. He should flow like water in a minute.' At that I look at the beaten and swollen alpha tied to his office chair.

'Okay, but we are going to bring those kids with us.' I say because I would not leave them here to die.

'And how do you suspect that we care for twelve kids?' She gives me a look. And that stops me up short.

'Well.... there are plenty of couples within our pack wanting to adopt children. And I am sure Mia will adore the kids if we have less than twelve couples willing to adopt, and if comes down to it I would love anyone of these pups as my own.' Scar nods agreeing. Thinking of our mate has me home sick. Let me finish this bastard so I can go home to my mate, but first I needed answers.

I walk up to the sorry excuse for an alpha, "Where is Mia's mum?"

"Who?" He croaks. I punch him in the face, I was restless to get home, no time for games. As blood gushes from his nose I ask,