Chapter 3: Campfire

New chapter! Yay! I hope you enjoy it as well as enjoying this story as much as I do! Tell me what you think in the comments! I would LOVE to hear! So, here is the new chapter, Campfire.

And just to make this clear, in 2012, think of everyone around the age of 14/15. And in 2016, they are about 18/19. Sorry that I didn't make that clear before!

P.S. Dedication to @xSnowKiss because she made the lovely cover of this story! And if you haven't read her stories - you are crazy! And with that said, don't forget to go to her profile and read her stories! You won't regret it! :D

"ERIN! They are going to be here in the next five minutes! Stop doing your makeup and come help me! You look fine without it!" Jessica yelled up the stairs.

"Girl, this is One Direction we are talking about here. I need my makeup for this." Erin yelled back. 

"But I'm not wearing makeup!"  

"Whatever rocks your boat Jess."  

At that moment, the doorbell went off, meaning only one thing - the boys were here! Jess began to make her way to the door but was knocked over by Erin, who came rushing downstairs at the sound of the doorbell. "They need to come here more often." Jessica said, while regaining her balance.

"Hey!" Erin squealed when she swung the door opened.

"Hey!" They all mimicked Erin, who with a straight face, said, "Not cool."  

"But you know we were just kidding!" Harry explained, giving Erin a very long hug afterwards.

"Okay Harry, get off her now..." Jess said, a tint of annoyance in her voice. Harry gave Jess a look and said, "You jealous?"  

"In your dreams Styles."  

"Anyway...let's get this campfire started! Where's the marshmallows!?" Niall exclaimed, barging into the house, to the backyard, everyone following shortly after.

It was a beautiful night and there were a million stars in the dark night sky. Jessica and Erin were wrapped under a blanket as the boys made s'mores. "You cold?" Niall asked with his mouth full of marshmallows. 

"Don't talk with your mouth full mister." Jess remarked. Niall smiled, his cheeks full making him look like a chipmunk, making Erin and Jess burst into laughter. Niall's cuteness was irresistible to them.  

After about ten s'mores each, everyone's stomach was full. "I missed this so much." Jessica stated into the quite night. Light "yeahs" were being said in reply as they all gazed at the stars. Harry scooted towards Erin and whispered in her, "Can I talk to you for a sec? Alone..." 

"Yeah, sure." Erin replied, slightly nervous. They both got up and headed to the kitchen but on their way there, they heard Louis and Liam chuckle.  

"So what's up?" Erin asked, once they were enclosed in the kitchen.  

"Would you maybe like to go out with me, on a date, on Friday?..." Harry blurted out. Erin hesitated,

"Are you asking me out???"  

Harry laughed. "Um, pretty much."  

"I'd love to!" she replied, smiling from ear to ear. Harry's lips then began to form a smile as big as Erin's.

"Great! So, I'll pick you up on Friday, let's say around six-ish?"  

"Sounds great to me. Let me just give you my number." The two traded numbers, the smiles still on their faces. Harry then leaned in and kissed Erin's forehead, lightly.

"Okay, let's go before the others think we are doing something naughty." Harry smirked. They walked out together, trying to hide how happy they were.  

While Zayn, Liam and Louis were roasting more marshmallows and joking around, Niall pulled away Jess to the side of the house. "Whoa, what's up Ni?" Jess asked, confusion in her voice.  

"Uh..Jess...I was, uh...wondering...if..." Niall stuttered, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Just say it Niall." Jess interrupted, anxious for him to get to the point. Niall took a deep breath before saying, 

"Do you want to go out with me?"

Did you guys love it? I hope so! So, at least 5 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter would be amazing! But, what do you guys think Jessica will say to Niall? What do you think about Jessica's attitude to Harry? Or is it just me or is Erin overly excited over all five of them coming to the campfire? ;) Ok, bye for now! 5 COMMENTS AND VOTES! 5! Also, spread the word about this story if you love it! Au revoir!