all alone falling stars

song attached: plants and worms // girlpool

M83 is a love of mine and in case you haven't noticed, I have changed all the chapter titles to lyrics from songs of theirs just cause they're absolute musical geniuses and the lyrics seemed to fit. I just really love M83 ok and I thought it was cool

also I accidentally used a little more semicolons than I intended to in this chapter I’m sorry and this is really fucking long so pls excuse the long wait coz this took forever I was lacking motivation at some points but I really hope it doesn’t suck

V I T R E O U S - F I F T E E N

atlas

“I know I'm not the only one who cares.” He said. “But to me, your life matters more than mine.”

“I don’t care, Arrow. You're slowly killing yourself.”

“So are you.”

“I care about you, you piece of shit. This is why I’m saying this. I’m not trying to gain pity from you, Jesus. I genuinely care.”

“I care about you too, Atlas. You’re important.”

“Fuck, we're talking about you. You matter to me.”

“You matter to me too.”

Stop it.”

“Stop what?” He asked, leaning forwards menacingly. “What am I doing?”

“You’re turning the conversation off of yourself and you know it.”

“Am I, Atlas?” He retorted through gritted teeth. “I’m not the only one who needs help.”

“You don’t think I don’t know that? You don’t think I don’t know that I need as much help as you? Of course I know. I know it. I know it already. God, dammit just let me fucking help you before you’re gone.”

“Gone where?” He spat.

Gone.” I said. He then closed his mouth and sat back in his chair, pale eyes staring at me. “Yeah, Arrow. Anorexia kills. I know that. I’m not going to sit here and let you waste away in front of me.”

He kept quiet, crossing his bony arms over his chest. We both knew his days were numbered if he continued to eat (or should I say not eat) like this. I took a deep breath and leaned on the table, closer to him.

“I really care about you.”

“I really care about you too.”

“Don’t start that.” I said. “We can talk about me another time, I promise. But today is your day. You’re going to get better and I will not leave you alone until you do.”