New transfer student

"Hey have u heard,Today we're going to have a new transfer student in our batch!"

"Who told you that?"

"My homeroom teacher.She told me we're going to get a new member today"

"Is it a girl,or a boy?"

"Well,i didnt ask my homeroom teacher that much.I dont know."

I still remember the first day i came to this school.Even after i graduated,i still couldnt believe that i went to one of the top boarding school in my country.There were so many memories i had there.Sad or happy,I went through all of those emotion while i was there.This is a story about myself and how i survived there by going through an evil system created by the students themselves,the 'influence' system.i hated it the most.but i got dragged into it.and somehow i experienced becoming one of those student who would call others "weird"

13 JULY 2016

Today is the day ill be enrolling to a well known boarding school.I wont mention the school name.Lets say the school's name is Sciencer High School.I was playing computer game at my house when my mom suddenly appeared next to me and showed me the school offer for me to enroll there sent to her via message in her phone."Sciencer High School" i read the name and was confused for a second.I exit the game and took a closer look at the offer.

"I got it" I was so happy that the request i sent to go there was accepted.My mom was also happy.She was smiling to me its like telling me to go there and not to decline the offer.We made a small discussion about it and ended up to the decision which we will be staying in a hotel on 12th of July and register me at the school at the date we were told to.13th of July.

And that is how i ended up here.

It was Wednesday the day i registered.Everyone was wearing their Cocuriculum club uniform.I felt a little bit stand out as I was wearing the formal blue school attire.I was not the only new transfer student.There were a girl and a boy who are also the new transfer student like me.The boy was my 2 years roommate.as for the girl,she didnt play that much part in my school life.

Everyone was looking at us.They whisper by themselves."Mom,They're all looking at me"I felt so uneasy with all the stares and whispers that maybe about me.Im not god with judgemental people.Those are one of the type that i hate the most.

"They're not going to eat you,dont worry much now."My mom told a joke but it didnt get through me at all.I was nervous and scared by them.There were also my brother,my aunty and my little sister on the table aside me and my mother.

After we finished all the signings and self document,a woman who i believe one of the staffs at first glance came to us and asked us to follow her to my new room.She was the person who gave out all the documents to sign and gave me a little courage to stay here while we wer walking to my room.

My hostel looks clean and nice.There was a small garden infront and an a straight two wings of straight row of rooms.My room was room #27.They boy who was also the new transfer student was assigned to the same room as mine.We didnt talk that much when we met for the first time.I wanted to talk to him.Knowing the situation might gets more akward,I ignored him and pack my stuff to my locker while my mother talks to his parents.

We finished packing.I went out with my family for a while to the town nearby to buy things i dont have but is important to live there.Its about around 5 when i came back to the school.My new roommate still doesnt do the talk with me.

Now its time to bid my farewell to my family.At first i didnt feel any homesick feelings.We just say goodbye to each other and my mom was hugging me like forever.She told me to take care of myself.

Now whats left is me and my roommate in a small 4 beds room.Somehow i get to start a conversation with him.We talked about out past school and how we got here.

"My name is Aeric,whats yours?"

I told him my name and the conversation continued for untill other student got back from their club activities.Many people then came into our room.The first one looked like a chinese to me.His name was Muerq.Just a little reminder,These are not their real names.After Muerq came in,Many others came to give Aeric and I a hi.Aeric seems to be more likable then me.

Later the night there was a class preparation session.Turned out,Muerq was my classmate.He offered me his seat and everyone was looking at me.Night class preparation were supposed to be a quite session.So i kept myself quiet that time untill it ends.When i got back to my room,i called my mom from a cellphone we just bought while we were out at the town.

That were the first day of my school there.Nothing much really happend.I thought the school was just like other school with a nicer looking buildings.That was what i thought.