Chapter 4

I'm finally getting to know a bit more about zayn's life, just listening to him makes my heart thump rapidly and I can put my self in his perspective perfecrly about his fame life and general family life! "Uh...Elle another silly question how old are you?" he asks after a while concerned "does it matter?" I softly reply "well, you know were friends, I think, and ummm... just if we were to you know get a little tinsy winsy bit closer... then you know an age would be exploited." he said looking down shyly yet concerned "umm... well im 19 how old are you?" I ask (a/n hi I know this sounds crazy sorry directioners but Idk much bout 1d so might get zayn's age wrong sos)"well luckily for you I'm 21!" he replies I just grin like a 7 year old!

* the date/goin out for pizza!

(So ive finally decided guys I am gonna add I  zayns p.o.v aswell so yeag comment vote!)

zayns p.o.v:

"Hello there sir what can I do for y..." the receptionist stopped to look at me as to before she was just looking down at a book, "y..your za..yn malik from 1..1..1D!" "Yes I am love" I replied "Id like to meet Ellenour, can I please take her out for a while?" "umm...umm.." she replied I had the old trick up my sleeve "well care for a photo signature...anything?" I asked givving my signature smile bonus! "Well, a picture wont do much harm and im sure Elle could come out anything for you zayn" she said my name quite seductively as she was calling me sir she just winked I kept smiling. She told me Elle had her free time with her roomate at the moment so I was aloud to go up there and call her down! finally I'd meet her roomate!

I made my way to room 142 like the women told me so, and there I was infront a dirty scrubby door, but unlike the row of all the doors going down the corridor her stood out as it had a sign that read 'R.M 142 Jane and Elle! ♥'  I stood there checking my hair in my pocket mirror (always carried one) then I swiftly knoked to see somebody other than Elle  to open the door, "Elle," she weakly began "someone at the door for yah!" then Elle appeared and looked quite shocked, she was in purple pjs and looked at my face. "Elle are you not ready?" bad move I thought to my self as I thought of the clear answer being no! "ummm... well I didnt think you'd be comin I mean someone as popular as you going out with me? No one usually turns up I thought the same about you!" She still looked utterly and completely shocked I just held her by the waist and threw her over my shoulder!

Elles p.o.v:

He just threw me over his shoulder I was quite shocked and yhen we were by a beautiful lake. " what the hell Zayn?!" I asked he just kept a calm voice which was great and said "have you ever heard me sing, well you know what you said about you thinking I would be the same as those boys you waited for, well I got something for you,

I figured it out I figured it out from black and white seconds and hours mabey they had to take some time

I know how it goes I know how goes from wrong to right silence and sound did they ever hold eachother tightblike did they ever fight like us

you and I we dont wanna be like them we can make it till the end, nothing can come between you and I not even the God's above can separate the two of us, ohhhh... you and I

theres a meaning behind that song relating to this situation, whoever they are they are but you and I are different no matter what!"  he looked at me with his big brown eyes, we were now lying down snuggling by somehow, his eyes first peered at mine then at my lips, I just closed my eyes trying to inhale what just happened and trying to tell my self this was real, and before I knew it Zayns chapped lips were aginst my lips at first it was just him kissing me whilst holding my waist but then I slowly found his neck amd wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him back...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/n sos about the rubbish chapter and I wil try to update more often so yeah xoxo