Part 4: Jade Prince vs. Fire Ninja

Kai's POV

I was on the floor & I look up at Lloyd "Lloyd don't do this please." "Aww the Fire Ninja asking for mercy how sweet." Lloyd said & he grabbed my chin, making me look at him "You're weak Kai. The ninja are weak." Lloyd said let going my chin. "Lloyd please." I said & I got up off the ground, then Lloyd cut me with a knife "The only thing you could do for me is die, Kai." Lloyd said, then I use Fire in my hands. "Lloyd you need to snap out of it!" I said & I used Fire on Lloyd, but he used Dark Energy to create a barrier around him. Then Lloyd disappeared the barrier & he used Destruction on me & I was choking "The real worl hurts doesn't it." Lloyd said & I was almost out of air. Lloyd stopped using Destruction on me & I hit to the ground "Kai!" Nya sai & Lloyd was walking towards me.

Lloyd's POV

Then Kai got up from the ground & I use a Destruction Ball on Kai, then he use Fire on me, but he missed. I use Destruction in my hand "The ninja will die with dishonor." I said & the ninja were wounded.  "Ready to die Kai?" I said & Kai looked at me "I'm n-not afraid o-of y-you L-Lloyd." "Wow you care." I said, then I use Dark Green Fire around Kai & myself. "W-what are you doing?" "Don't worry Kai Smith. This won't hurt." I said & Kai was shaking. I got out a knife "I'm sorry Kai for doing this to you." "W-what are you talking about?" "Goodbye K-Kai." I said & I was glitching from good to bad, there was tears running down my face on my good side. Then I cut Kai's neck & he was bleeding badly "L-Lloyd w-why?" "Heroes die all the time Kai." I said then I grab Kai's chin & made him look at me. "The old Lloyd Garmadon is dead. So is the Green Ninja." I said & Kai was growling at me "Goodbye Kai." "Please Lloyd hope you could hear me!" "I've had my wake up. Why won't you wake up." I said then I let go of Kai's chin. Kai starts crying "P-please L-Lloyd c-come back to us." "No." I said & I stab Kai with the knife & it went through Kai "Kai!" Nya yelled. "L-Lloyd." Kai said, closing his eyes "Poor Kai." I said then I kicked Kai's boby away from me in frustration. "Killow, Ultra Violet, & Mr. E put them in a cell." "Yes sir." Ultra Violet said & they were picking up the ninja. 

No one's POV

Then the First Master of Spinjistu's spirt was there, seemed sad. "Why grandson? Why have you became this way?" The First Master of Spinjistu said & Mr. E was looking around. At the monastery Sensei Wu was meditating "Wu you must get Morro, Lar, & Skylor to find the ninja. They're in danger." "Alright father." Sensei Wu said.