Chapter One

I hope you enjoy my first story dont forget to comment rate, or even vote!! Enjoy!! :)

P.S this is going to be a yaoi story.

Samuel is over there -------------------->

*************

|/Chapter One\|

*Samuel's Point Of View*

I shuffled my feet towards my attached bathroom i gasped when i saw myself in the mirror my violet eyes were glowing and my skin pale as my hair was. I signed and splashed cold water on my face a soft knock on the door echoed through out the small bathroom, then coming a female voice.

"Sam get ready for school!" Dr.Jones or as she wants me to call her mom yelled through the door. I didnt respond instead i just did as i was told.

I reached into my medicine cabneit and got out my contacts they were a blue color i stretched the bottom of my eye and placed the contact in my left eye, then doing the same to my right. I blinked a few times since my eyes were a little watery and left the bathroom. Not to my suprise a firgure was sitting on my window seal. His tail was flickering as he watched the leaves outside blow in the harsh wind of fall. 

"what are you doing here?" i asked while heading over to my dresser to retrieve some boxers and a under shirt.

He purred and made his ears twitch something he did when he got exicted i knew he was checking me out as i changed.

"what, can i come and see my favorite person in the world?" he asked saughtering over to me making his hips move as well as his purple fluffy tail. I finished putting on my boxers and an under shirt and was heading to the closet.

"Kitty, what do you want?" i asked getting annoyed he sat on my bed like a normal cat would and swung his tail gently over the comforter.

"Dr. Jones whats me to go to school with you, since last time you almost ripped a teenagers head off" he said his voice was silky and seductive.

I can't lie i have anger problems and my power doesnt help if i wanna rip someones head off.

"aren't you suppose to be in the lab?" i asked while pulling on some black jeans and looking towards him he was licking his paw and wipping it behind his pointed ears.

"i took some time off" he simple said I turned and pulled on a black buttom up shirt and grabbed a silk purple jacket. 

I looked at my forearm and saw the number 1,000 i shook my head 1,000 f*cking experiments were tested on me. I felt my vison turn black as my anger rose experiment number 159 eyes change color depending on emotion.I reached into my closet and pulled our a t- shirt, some jeans and a hat and threw them at Kitty he jumped about three feet in the air and hissed at me.

"if your going to school with me, you need to look human, which means hide the ears and the tail" i said grabbing my phone. Kitty slowly took off his skin showing clothes and placed the clothes i gave him on and stuffed his tail in the jeans while sticking his ears in the hat and placing it on.

He followed me downstairs i saw mom in the living room

"im off mom!" i yelled while leaving the house bot bothering to wait for a response Kitty followed after me.

"when we get to school, do not speak of any experiments, and do not show who you really are, and DO NOT purr" i said stopping outside the school and turning towards him he bit his bottom lip and placed a hand on his hip

"do i look stupid to you?" he asked i smirk and he held up a hand

"don't answer that" he muttered walking ahead of me i chuckled and followed after the cat.

*Paton's Point Of View*

I slammed my locker shut and leaned on it as my best friend Regina came down the hall waving her arm and screaming my name like a mad woman.

"hey Reg" i said giving her a kiss on the cheek she grinned and twirled a peice of her bright dyed blue hair around her pointer finger.

"soooooo, Patty we got invited somewhere" she said still twirling her hair i groaned softly better not be a party.

"and where did we get invited to Regina?" i asked already knowing the answer.

"Carlos Danford is throwing a party at his beach house we have to go Patty please!" she said clinging onto my arm i signed heavly and tried shaking her off. To my avail she didn't budge.

"no Regina, you know i hate parties" i said shaking my arm like a retard a beat if someone walks by us and sees us, they will think we just broke out of a insane asylum.

"whats going on here?" i heard a soft silk velvet voice go through my ears, bot Reg and me turned around only to see Sam and a boy behind him with striking purple hair and amazing silver eyes.

"hey babe" i said Reg finally let me go and i went over to Sam i got on my tip toes and gave him a soft peck on the lips.

"whos this?" i asked eyeing the boy behind him

The boy moved forward with ever step his hips would sway he stook his hand out

"im kitt-" he was interrupted when Sam moved his hand and spoke over him

"his name is Kenneth" he said he gave Kenneth a look and in return he just rolled his pretty eyes.

"hi Kenneth, im Paton and this Regina" i said pointing to us as i said our names. Regina just waved she wouldn't be intrested even though Kenneth was very good looking. Regina was gay.

"it's nice to meet both of you" he said sweetly and sounded somewhat seductive i eyed Sam and he was looking towards the ground.

"lets get to class" he said finally he grabbed a hold of my hand and stormed down the hall way at an inhuman speed.

***********

Kind of short but i hope you liked the first chapter in my story.