Training the Alpha Ch:6

"Stop it!" I giggled when bunny would drag his wet soft tongue all over my face until I would get up. I sat up and smiled at bunny who was in a pouncing position a toothy grin plastered on his face and his tail wagging a hundred miles an hour, I wouldn't be surprised if it fell of.

Five and a half months have passed quickly and all i can say is wow. Me and Jackson were almost done with the projects and i was so glad. Him and bunny were driving me up the wall. Bunny gets all over protective and Jackson teases him every chance he gets. At the mention of Jackson he tenses up and growls. He really doesn't like him.

I also had no contact with Adam except the short eye contacts that would happen in class since he was in ALL of my classes and sat close to me.    I was moving on but at a slow pace. I wasn't  going to deny, something inside of me still howled at the thought or looking at him I still felt like he was mine and as much as rational side knew he wasn't my heart just couldn't accept it with out breaking permanently.

The water works were ready to fall out when bunny pinned me on the bed and started nipping on me. I was laughing so hard those tears of sorrow turned to tears of joy. Seeing that I was back to normal he stopped and sat down letting me sit up again.

We were in eye level and smiled at him, "Thanks bunny." I pulled him into a hug and he didn't try to resist or move. In fact he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"What would i do with out you?" I questioned as I ran my hand in his now silky, shiny black fur. That was the cold hard truth. As much as he needed me I needed him more.

Right now his scars are healed but I did my research and he's not suppose to be as small as he is. I started running with him and I always end up out running him which can't be a good sign. In a couple of months he'll be okay to run in the woods.

For me? I'm screwed. I might not be physically hurt but if I were to sum it up, I'd be crippled and be in a never waking coma were I wouldn't be able to avoid the nightmares. Well that's how I felt at school.

Bunny acts so much like a human to the point that I can understand what he's saying without words. Not like we can directly talk but looking in his beautiful sparkling eyes I know what he's trying to tell me.

He's the one that's keeping the last piece of my heart that can still love. I remember two summers ago Adam left for camp and I locked my self in my room, depressed. No one noticed but when I finally came out they just thought I was doing enough exercise.

Another eye roll for that one. Bunny noticing I was in another trance knocked me of the bed. I yelped in surprise and waited to fall on the hard wood floor but fell on something plush?

I opened my eyes to see bunny smiling at me as he barked in laughter at the priceless face I was making. "Shut it." I grumbled as I got of him and got dressed for another dreadful day of school.

I picked up some beige skinny jeans and a white ruffled top. I walked back in the room were bunny laid, a bored serious look on his face. He turned his attention to me and wagged when I closed my closet door.

I didn't feel shy when I was around him. I could do anything embarrassing in front of him and laugh it off. I could be me with out feeling like i'd get rejected again.  Then again it wouldn't matter, he's just an animal, he might be smart but there's no one be could tell.

I stripped of my clothes and put the jeans and top on and ushered my way to the bathroom. I looked at my black wavy hair and settled to just brush it out.

I put some light mascara on just to exaggerate my light brown eyes a bit and slipped on some green flats I found. I wasn't much of a fashion person, that was Lizzy's forte.