Acknowledgements & Afterwords.

A quick warning: You might get bored with the special mentions and afterwords - so if you do, just skip it and go to the last part that includes details of Part 1.5 and the new book I am starting. Don't you dare skip that, okay? xD

Acknowledgement: 

Salaam. 

So finally, with 58117 words, 190 pages on word, 71 pages on wattpad, and 286 pages if you look at the normal published book size, the story has ended. It has been a long journey and I am overwhelmed because it has ended. It hasn't really sunk in - It's as if nothing has changed and I'll still be writing about Daniya  and about Haris till midnight. But it has changed and ultimately, the book has ended and the fact that I won't be writing it anymore makes me sad. 

Enough with the emotional part - I'd like to give special mentions to all those fans that encouraged me throught out and all those writers whose works inspired me: 

@HalalLove: I am sorry I haven't been able to dedicate a chapter to you but I thank you for the tremendous support. I woke up this morning to so many votes and your amazing comments and they made me smile widely. Thank you so much for all the support. May God Bless you.

@Meesh4ever: I had my mobile by my side last night and it was pinging with wattpad not. because she kept voting. Thank you so much for the support, love. 

@ThisMuslimahWrites: Thank you for the support and for adding my story to your reading list. May God bless you. 

@ChocolateLvr49: She just came across my story yesterday and dropped some amazing votes. Jazak'Allah, sister. :) 

@striving_muslimah: Even though she hasn't read it yet - she took interest and complimented my writing *blushes* It's an honour to be recognized by an author like you ;) I am waiting for you to read this when you finally finish, sista. <3

@tangledinthetruth: Wow, I never knew a writer like her would take interest in my story. She hasn't read it yet but I am waiting (thats creepy, tho) for her and I want her to smileee when she sees this because I admire her. (Now don't faint) 

@_psithurism: Again - amazing author recognizes me. asdfghjkll. And I think we became friends so doublt fangirl. 

Plus yasmeena is a stalker. *whispers* 

@RoxanaHetty: I don't think I can thank her enough for that amazing comment on my profile. I loved it - still do and it inspired me to write so much. You are love <3 Thank you!

@pretty-lady: She deserves this more than anyone. She stuck to me through out the story and she spread it to her friends. I can't thank her enough. Thank you, love. May God bless you :) 

@SunnyMuslimah: Her last comment was so cute. She told me she didn't want the story to end because she loved it so much and I smiled like an idiot. Also, she gave me so many votes, wow. Thank you so much, hon. May God bless you. 

@arose4u: She helped me figure out Haris' character without knowing lol. Check out her story by the way xx. Thank you!

@Azaleas: First commentor deserves the most recognition ;) I loved her comments and they encouraged me to keep on writing. I remember being so giddy because someone had commented. Thank you, hon. ;)

I am so glad that the special mention list is fairly long. Thank you so much for the support, guys. Also, thanks to all those who added my story to their reading list. A shout out to silent readers and if I missed out on some fan, I am really, really sorry, so a shout out to you too :3