ANARCHY🤷‍♂️

When Karen was in elementary school, she got into a major argument with a boy named Kenneth. She has forgotten what the argument was about, but she never forgot the lesson she learnt that day...To never trust a non-believer.

(40 years later/ earlier this year) "KAROL!!" Karen shouted as she ran across the wet woodland floors, "LOOK WHAT I FOUND". She climbed up the treehouse's crooked ladder, whilst holding three abnormally large kittens in her claw-like hands, with the largest, most grotesque smile upon her facial structure. Karol, on the other hand was too busy practicing her archery to notice the plump and slender female, who was rapidly approaching her figure, and didn't see her coming, which startled her, making her jump in the air whilst screeching loudly; "VOLDEMORT?!" In fact, her reflexes were so sharp, she almost knocked Karen's Pourous nose right off her flesh! "Oh, no!" Karol exclaimed, "Oh no, oh no, oh no, ARE YOU ALRIGHT DARLING??!". Karen sat up, smirking lovingly at Karol's disgracefully large head. "Oh, munchkins!" she said, trying to gather the kitty-cats, "why, you really are a treat to be around, aren't you Karol?". Karol, as always when glancing at Karen, felt calm and at peace, seeing her friend gathering kittens has become Karol's new favorite hobby.

"What are those strange creatures you've brought today, sister?" Big Ben asked as he entered the jungle-residence, "are they of any good use for my experiments?". "BIGGY!" Karen reacted in disgust, "THESE KITTIES ARE FOR OWN PERSONAL PLEASURE ONLY!". Sadly, as Karen shouted, the Kit-Kats had escaped her grasp, and were running towards the nearest exit. Their only problem, was the fact that they had yet to learn how to climb, after all, they were only kittens.

A little while later, Karol's brother, Traktor came to help barricade their hut to prevent the tiny creatures from escaping. Meanwhile, Karen's present husband, Kenneth, or as she knows him; Ken-Ken, was boiling Big Ben's latest invention, as it sadly did not succeed in flying Karen to jupiter. Luckily, Biggy was already in the process of perfecting his new grand project. Karen on the other hand, had just began playing dress up. Karol obviously didn't mind, but the Katty-gang was going full rampage on the innocent darling. Not a minute later, all her fabric was torn into pieces, so she giggled and was happy to succeed.

Whilst Karen attempted to put shoes on the spotted cat named noodle, they could hear the screams of three little girls in the background. "What do you think that could be, Karen?" Karol asked in pure excitement. "Maybe the girl scouts are early today" the delusional female suggested. However, as they scidaddled towards the door, they realised where the screams actually came from. "KEN-KEN, YOU DINGUS!" Benny cried from across the large vicinity. "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO OVERCOOK THE TEA!" he continued, "NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DRINK WITH THE CRUMPETS?!". As the girls approached the fake girl scouts, they could tell how severely burnt Traktor was, so Karol leapt into the air to blow his burns. "NO, KAROL, YOU FOOL" Biggy Ben-Ben voiced in agony, although to his surprise, his sister was infuriated by his reaction to Karen's sisterly love. "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY KAROLIUS THAT WAY EVER AGAIN, YOU NINCOMPOOP!" she desperately cried out to her younger brother. "My apologies, sister-girlfriend" he hesitantly apologised, "I was foolish to attempt such mockery of the highness".

Ever since the amazon revolution, anarchy had been flowing in the stream. But not even anarchy could stop such a fearless leader as Karolius III. Her archery was impeccable, and her lustful charm made that spacious, middle-aged woman into the luscious crumpet she once was. She stood on top of the jungle trees with her chin up into the sky as a sign of rebellion against the system, with her taller companion Karen lifting her higher into the sky just like the Lion King. However, that was in the past, and this is technically the future.

Just as Traktor's burns were about to decrease, Kenny looked like he was trying to leave, but failed as his IQ was too low to understand the fact that he needed to climb over the barricades in order to exit. "And where exactly do you think you're going?" the shirtless fatty, who was currently performing his own open heart surgery questioned. "Oh, nothing, just gonna hippity hoppity bounce to the store" Ken answered, as he tried to figure out a plan to escape from his horrendously ecstatic wife and her mentally incoherent super best friend. "Ah, whale" Tracky understood. Although, as Kenneth reached for the divorce-papers on top of the bamboo pile, he realised how hot Traktor really was, and froze in a state of allure. Traktor on the other hand was glad to get rid of the bastard.