chapter two

This after the feast it also fifth year.

Harry POV**

Ugh! I have classes after breakfast, but I might meet my mate. So it worth the time of classes, but it's going to be boring. "HARRY JAMES POTTER, GET YOUR BUTTOX DOWN HERE MISTER! " Hermione Granger screamed.

"Hermione calm down. " I said walking down from the dorms.

"Don't tell me to calm down! We're going to be late for potions!" Hermione yelled.

"Well, what are we waiting for! I don't want detention!" I yelled grabbing my bag and running out of the common room to potions.

Draco POV**

I sit in potions for Potter to get here. There was a bang from the back toward the door. Turned around to see the golden trio, in the door way panting. I look at the clock to see that there actually on time.

"Will you look at that you're actually on time." I said smirking at them.

Trying to not to blush as Potter looks at me. He walks toward me, do to us being potions partners.

When he sits next to me all I hear him say is 'mate'. I look at him to see that his eyes are dilated. "Are you talking to me Potter?" I asked.

He just nods and says "Meet me after class are over so we can go see Dumbledore."

"Okay." Is all I said as I looked way blushing.