Anchors

Chelsea's P.O.V.

Waking up early for school is such a pain. I did my morning routine and then headed for school. There weren't that many students in school since is was still early. 

I went to my locker and got the books I would be needing for the day

I went to my locker and got the books I would be needing for the day. After, I make my way over to the library. I was too busy texting Aiden that I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." A girl says

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention on where I was going." I picked up my notebook and helped her with her stuff.

I looked at her and noticed she was new.

"You're new here. I'm Chelsea." I said to her extending my hand out for a handshake.

"Yeah, I'm Kira." She said shaking my hand. "We'll it's nice to meet you."

"Kira, making a friend already?" Someone said walking up to us.

"Oh my god." I hear her say under her breath.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Yukimura. The new history teacher and Kira's father." Mr. Yukimura introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you." I greet. "I'm Chelsea Argent."

"Dad please. . Go." Kira says slightly embarrassed.

He nods and walks away.

"I'm sorry about him." Kira apologizes.

"No need to. Every parent is like that. I bet he just wants to make sure you're doing alright." I tell her.

She sighs, "Yeah."

"So can I see your schedule? Maybe we have some classes together." I say and she hands me her schedule.

We walked into the library and we hung out for a bit. Kira and I got along great. It's like we've known each other for a long time.

~ ~

"Where is your sister?" Lydia questions as we walk to the entrance of the school.

"She said she was on her way." I show her the text message Allison sent me.

A few minutes later, in comes Allison through the double doors panting as if she were running from someone. We walk up to her and she looks around confused. 

"Are you okay?" I worriedly ask Allison.

She just nods and I shook my head, "We need to find Stiles and Scott."

I take Allison's hand and I followed Scott's scent. We ended up outside and there was Stiles with Scott.

"No, you're not." Stiles shook his head. "It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?"

"How'd you know?" Scott questions.

"Because it's happening to all three of you." I say walking up behind Stiles and Scott with Allison and Lydia. They both look at me.