Crossroads.

"Why can't you accept that I love him?" I cried out hysterically sobbing, letting the waterfall of tears almost drown me.

"You don't love him Jenna, you're 17 for fucks sake" My dad spat furiously at me throwing my phone across the room and into a wall shattering it to pieces.

"I hate you" I screamed grabbing a fist full of my long, thick brunette waves in anger "I'm not staying here if you can't accept who I choose to love" My voice grew in magnitude as I turned on my heels trying to run to the door when he caught hold of my arm so tight I squealed, the area around his fingers on my skin turned blue, I could feel the bruising as he threw me into the nearest wall slamming my body against it, somewhere near my spine cracked forcing me to give in to him, my whole body was shuttering from pain, the tears still fell staining my face as all I could do was cry hysterically.

" You don't know what love is" He shot at me, I looked into his eyes.

"I know more about it than you" I spoke through my teeth fighting the urge to spit at him.

"If I ever see him around here again... I will kill him Jenna, do you understand?" His blood was boiling, I could see the veins in his neck start popping out. His face became almost the colour of a tomato when I didn't answer "Do you understand?" He bellowed belting my head back against the wall, I howled out in pain gritting my teeth together standing my ground.

"Even you can't stand in the path of true love" I growled making him so frustrated he dragged me by my hair to my room, I was to exhausted by then to even make a peep about my agony.

"When you're my daughter, I can" His evilly noticeable glare made me grimace. He disappeared behind the slamming door, I could hear him lock it from the outside, all my windows were too high off the ground for me to jump and my doors and walls were lined with soundproof metal, the only thing you could hear was yelling or screaming which didn't happen very often. I'd grown up with only my father, my mother passed away of cancer on my 10th birthday, wasn't the birthday present any person should have given to them, although I had a wall filled with pictures of us it never made up for our lost time. She had long light brown hair, stunning sky blue eyes and a smile to die for, she was beautiful, my father always reminded me that I had her looks and she'd be more than proud to have me as a child. Doesn't sound like a horrible man, does he? He wasn't always so angry and somewhat abusive until Tyson came along. The only guy I'd ever loved, the only guy I'd fallen deep enough in that he had my whole heart. Dad started to get protective, I was the only thing he had left he used to tell me, he needed me to be loved by the right man who wouldn't just walk away one day but he didn't know Tyson like I did, sure he'd done some things wrong in his life but who hasn't? I was so close to my dad growing up after mum died, we'd do everything together, inseparable we were, we did so many things mum loved to do. We both knew she wouldn't want us to dwell on the past although being at such a vulnerable age I did go through a rough patch. We had plenty of money, a mansion, everything a property could have and a good business but what were materials and money when you had no one to share it with?

I threw my self miserably against the wall and my bed cooped up in a ball with my legs against my chest, the painful tears streaming down my face, my mascara clashing with the water in my eyes making the colour stain my face with black lines, I tried endlessly to wipe it away but the fact that I couldn't stop the water works didn't help. The wall on the left side of my bed was covered in photos of me and Tyson at different places, some goofy and stupid then others beautiful and perfect. I was sure mum would approve of him, she had always told me 'it's not where you've been or what you've done that make you who you are but who you choose to love' I wrecked my brain for years trying to de-code that message until I met Tyson and it all fell into place.