Chapter 2

The next morning Liam is still holding me and I don't want to wake him up so I gently remove his arm and slip out. Then I grab a pair of his sweats and a sweater. I walk into the kitchen and start making pancakes. Once I finish both plates and Liam is still asleep so I walk into the room and jump on him. He groans and turns into his back. I straddle him then shake his shoulders. He puts his hands in my waist then I freeze. My cheeks flush then his does and then I scratch the back if my neck then clear my throat and get off him. He sits up then I avoid eye contact.

"Uh...I made you pancakes." I say looking at the wall.

"Thanks Zee." He says then he gets up and he stretches and I realize I'm staring at his abs again. I get up quickly and walk into the bathroom. I put the seat down then sit on it and out my head in my hands.

"What the hell Zayn! You're straight!" I whisper to myself. I pull my hair then stand up. I look in the mirror and fix my hair then walk out and into the kitchen were I see Liam eating his stack of pancakes. He looks at me and smiles.

"These are great!" I smile then he stands up and rubs his bare stomach. I look at him then sit at the table.

"What do you want to do today Li?"

"Wanna hang here and play video games?" He asks.

"But today is our only free day thus month!" I say shoving food into my mouth. He puts his hand on his chin then puts a finger in the air.

"Okay how about we hang here and play games until twelve then we go to the park and play football then we can do whatever you want for the rest of the day!" He smiles. I sigh.

"Deal." Then we start playing Mario Kart and after Liam and I change then we head to the park. We go to the field and we play football for about two hours then we head back and take turns showering. Once I'm finished I put some sweats on and don't bother with a shirt. I dry my hair and walk out to the living room. Liam looks at me then his eyes pop. He clears his throat then looks down with pink cheeks. I sit next to him then pick my phone up from the coffee table. I check my text and then reply. I look through my contacts until I find Selena's. We have been friends since high school and I kinda had a crush on her so I guess why not call her and ask for a date. I go into my bed room and call. After three rings she answers. "Hey Zee!"

"Hey Sel."

"How have you been?"

"Great you?"

"Great also what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab some lunch tomorrow with me?"

"Oh Zee... I uh... I'm getting married."

"Oh well that's great for you I'm happy."

"Me too but are you alright?" She asks.

"Yeah yeah forget it congratulations and I'll see ya." Then I hang up and walk into the living room where Liam is doing push ups. Every time he goes down his biceps get huge. It's actually quite hot. I'm not even going to lie. He stops and stands up turning around seeing me. "Uh...hi I wasn't just....I'm gonna make dinner." He laughs.

"Wait!" I stop and turn around. "Can you help me with my sit ups. I nod. "Okay just put your knees on my feet." I do then he starts his sit ups. I count until he gets to seventy six I realize he's staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" He smiles then stops up at me. He is eight inches away from my face and he looks from my eyes to my lips and back. I lick my suddenly dry lips. Then he leans in until our lips are molding together. His hand is on my face and the other is on my arm. I pull away for air then I realize that we just kissed. I shoot up then pull my hair. "No no no!" I say.