Characters.

Harry Styles:

Slytherin. Most popular boy from the school, he snogged almost every girl but never had a real 'girlfriend'. 16 years old. Best friend from Louis Tomlinson.

Louis Tomlinson:

Slytherin. Popular dude, best friend from Harry Styles and older brother from Laura Tomlinson. He's in love with Carly Reeves since he saw her for the first time. 17 years.

Niall Horan:

Griffindor. Not so popular, best friends with Laura Tomlinson and the older brother from Skyler Horan. Mentally dating food. 16 years.

Liam Payne:

Griffindor. Not so popular and not so outgoing. In love with Jade Collins. 17 years. Genius. His parents are muggles.

Zayn Malik:

Slytherin. Very popular. Dating Jade Collins but in love with Laura Tomlinson. 16 years. Not so smart.

Laura Tomlinson:

Griffindor. Most popular and beautiful girl from Hogwarts. Best friends with Niall Horan and Eleanor Potter.Younger sister from Louis Tomlinson. Hates Harry Styles. Smart girl. 16 years.

Carly Reeves:

Ravenclaw. Not popular. Her parents are muggles. Best friends with Skyler Horan. Never kissed a boy in her life. 16 years.

Eleanor Potter:

Griffindor. Granddaughter of the famous 'Harry Potter'. Ex beauxbatons girl. Not popular. 16 years. Best friends with Laura Tomlinson.

Jade Collins:

Slytherin. Popular girl. Dating Zayn Malik. 16 years.

Amber Stevens:

Ravenclaw. In love with Zayn Malik. None knows her. The 'new' girl. Her dad is a muggle. 16 years.

Skyler Horan:

Griffindor. Not popular, younger sister from Niall Horan and best friends with Carly Reeves. 15 years.

Kimmy Jordan:

Slytherin. The popular bitch. Kissed every boy from the school, but  wants Harry Styles to be her boyfriend. 16 years.

Austin Malfoy:

Slytherin. Grandson from the famous 'Draco Malfoy' . None knows him,  but he wants to be the next 'Voldemort'. 16 years. Genius.

THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS! I just wanted to introduce them becoz I want y'all to understand the story, aha. Anywhore, tell me hwat you think and give me ideas for the story! x x x