III. The Visit

The night had passed by and it was morning already. Katherine was preparing herself for her exposure outside of the castle. For the first time.

                “I don’t know if I’m prepared for this or not.” Katherine nervously told Candace as Willa, her stylist styled her up.

                “Oh you’ll be all right Katherine, don’t worry.” Candace ensured Katherine.

                “Yes dear, you will.” Willa smiled at her.

                “Princess Katherine! Your coach is ready now. Please proceed outside immediately.” Prim, her maid, informed the Princess.

                “Okay Prim, thank you for the information. You may go out now.” Katherine thanked her.

                “Thank you your highness.” Prim politely bowed down.

                Katherine then, proceed to the coach and headed toward the gates.

                “Keantucky, here I come.” Katherine said.

[Keantucky]

                “Good morning Kurt!” A woman greeted Kurt as he and Daniel were passing by the market, heading to the orphanage.

                “Good morning miss Suzanne.” He greeted.

                “Where are you headed today?” Suzanne asked.

                “To the Orphanage, and we need to hurry. Sorry for the interruption Madame.” Daniel insisted.

                “Seems you guys are in a hurry, here bring this to the orphanage.” Dwight the baker told Kurt.

                “Okay mister Dwight, catch you later!” Kurt bid goodbye.

                “Bye!” Dwight responded.

[Orphanage]

                “Hello kids! We have a visitor coming today! It’s your big brothers Kurt and Daniel!” Cleo, the Orphanage keeper told the kids who were very excited to see the both of them.

                “Hey kids! How are you?” Kurt smiled.

                “Hey guys!” Daniel happily greeted the kids.

                The kids were rushing to the two of them, giving them kisses and hugs.

                “Guess what? We brought you bread from the finest baker in town, Mister Dwight!” Kurt announced.

                “YAAAAAY! Bread!” The kids shouted in unison.

                “And Miss Cleo, we brought you a little gift.” Daniel extended his arms.

                “Thank you guys! How thoughtful of you.” Cleo, almost teary-eyed, thanked the both of them.

                “That’s all we got for now, please use it wisely. It is 3,000 klins.” Daniel informed Cleo.

                “Thank you very much guys!” Cleo thanked again.

                “Miss Cleo, someone is looking for you outside.” Jane, the keeper’s assistant told her.